Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that was real but most things are staged  to try to keep the money coming in

That fight was pretty real. Nicole was one of the few who pretty much lived in the apartments like the cameras didn't exist and did what she pleased

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i find that hard to believe, these are young girls not actors  what u think they got like a text message hey girls stop back at the apt for 15 mins and while ur there jas and rose kiss and fool around it will be good for business

they know that they need to do things to keep us watching or rlc wont have them back if they are boring and don't do stuff to keep us watching so they make the little shows and they never go to far with them

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i find that hard to believe, these are young girls not actors  what u think they got like a text message hey girls stop back at the apt for 15 mins and while ur there jas and rose kiss and fool around it will be good for business

You poor innocent nooby. Wait till you have been around awhile and then think about what you just said. You will be laughing at yourself.cheeky smiling smiley

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

don't beleave that will happen in apartment and if something did it would be hidden from cams

Very unlikely but with alcohol or something else, it isn't impossible.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

if ur bored waiting for the b2 girls to come back u can always watch replay masha and sasha bedroom from 5:50am to 7:50 am it's like a 2 hour feature film :biggrin:

3 hour ... it went to 8:30. Don't think i could take another one.

Fortunately i am never bored watching My Belle :heart: - frustrated certainly but never bored.