Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

JASMIN,,,,OH WHAT SHORT BUT SWEET MEMORIES OF YOU WE ALL WILL HAVE,,ALTHOUGH YOUR STAY WAS VERY SHORT,,YOU ENJOYED AND OUTDID YOURSELF THIS TIME AROUND,AND WE ALL ENJOYED THE MOMENTS THAT YOU SHARED WITH ROSIE,,THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL JASMIN WE WILL ALL MISS YOU:heart::heart:

3da17fd9025f84549fc899c40a3f530c.gif

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Apologies to all for my many posts but this morning has been fantastic even though she is out of position just now LOL. :biggrin:

I just get carried away. Wait until your favourite girl does this ...

I don't have any favorite girls on RLC that I would go on and on about for a "Full Page" worth.....much less just a comment about it.  I do accept your apology though.  You make it tough to catch up on a forum when your "Belle" is involved!!!!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not discuss their numbers, I only explain, that of the last 30 days, more than half of them, she has passed them out, according to that data.
I repeat, you see it normal. But I repeat that a fan of Gina, I do not think it's very funny to him.

By the way i am a very big fan of Gina but i am not obsessed and i watch her since her first day. She  offered us so great pussy views (perhaps more than 200 hours if i count when she is sleeping) so to me hard to complain because she was out last night.

I close the case

• Upvote 4

Please stop it!

Vortios, please let it go!

Everyone else, if you hate vortios that much, why keep quoting him hundreds of times??? One can ask why he keeps bitching, but it is even bigger question why some keep bitching about he bitching?

This thread is not worth reading anymore, it is only 2 things going on and on and on into eternity, vortios and someone arguing, and "I love my Belle", both equally tiering... it will soon bee 600 pages of that!

• Upvote 4

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Por cierto yo soy un gran fan de Gina, pero no estoy obsesionada y la observo desde su primer día. Nos ofreció tan grandes vistas coño (quizás más de 200 horas si cuento cuando ella está durmiendo), de modo que me es difícil quejarse porque ella estaba fuera anoche.

Cierro el caso

Thanks for closing the case.
It was already tiring to have to read and have to respond.

P.S; Obervar, 200 hours, one person, I leave more than 8 full days, I think it speaks for itself. But let each one make his own conclusions.

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

By the way i am a very big fan of Gina but i am not obsessed and i watch her since her first day. She  offered us so great pussy views (perhaps more than 200 hours if i count when she is sleeping) so to me hard to complain because she was out last night.

I close the case

One thing is for sure, whether she is absent or present, Gina is infinitely more valuable to the Camcaps membership than Vortios is :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Ella es get tiene que mientras que el conseguir es bueno. Una vez que consiguen esa llamada, es todo negocio con ellos !!!

No idea, I was not in that, I was talking in another chat, when the news broke. Nor am I sure, I think, that they told me it was Polya, who told her to go out to Gina, but I speak by heart.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

P.S; Obervar, 200 hours, one person, I leave more than 8 full days, I think it speaks for itself. But let each one make his own conclusions.

PS : A tip. people sleep around 7 and 9 hours a night. Gina is there since 90 days. I let you conclude what you want with theses numbers

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Never seen Gina so happy during all of her tenure. Night must have been very good. 

I hope we'll get introduced :confused:

Have you been introduced from any of the other numerous all nighters?   You are concerned with the wrong things my friend!!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

PD: Una punta. las personas a dormir alrededor de 7 y 9 horas por noche. Gina es allí desde los 90 días. Te dejo la conclusión de lo que quiere con los números de las tesis

Ok, cleared the subject.