Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who else you going to blame?  I've been sent numerous pics and some videos and they are grainy as all get out.  RLC's quality from the pics/vids i've seen lately, leads a lot to be desired!

I dissagree, I think RLC has good cams and resolution. Often pics and recording can bee of poorer quality....

I've seen on the free cams of other sites, thay are way poorer

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I dissagree, I think RLC has good cams and resolution. Often pics and recording can bee of poorer quality....

I've seen on the free cams of other sites, thay are way poorer

Certain Video Recording Software has a lot to do with poor quality as well.  All those free versions on the net aren't all what they're cracked up to be unless you buy the Premium Version.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Don't understand what Gina and Polya are talking about, but by the sounds of it Gina might have found a boy that's won her heart. Good luck for her.

Oh, he'd won her heart for weeks ago. Just she nott his heart. This seems to have changed. Hopefully not in the bad way. That she only had to wait until he was finished with another holidaymaker before her.

Either way, she will cry when she has to go home. In the end she is certainly not lucky!

• Upvote 1