Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but just think of the night we have in store...:dodgy:

Thankfully ive been getting on with other things and just calling in now and then. Belle under the duvet and back to sleep, well this is great i will check in at B1 i think

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Thankfully ive been getting on with other things and just calling in now and then. Belle under the duvet and back to sleep, well this is great i will check in at B1 i think

The budding singer is serenading us in B1 again...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but just think of the night we have in store...:dodgy:

LOL I'm not sure my optimism stretches that far. It was nice to see My Belle:heart: in the better shower again. Bit of sexy movement and very close to an awesome bend before she got in. There have been some highlights in My Belle:heart:'s first month but let us hope something causes it to get better and it's almost that time of the month so she may go quiet(er).

My Belle:heart: is a star. Lively, unpredictable, usually full of life, loves dancing and singing and funny stories. She's quite intelligent and has a lot going for her. I hope things go right for her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...But she does have her fabulous breasts on display so can put up with the singing...:biggrin:

...and just when I said that she put a top on...:angry:

Well I'm off for tea guys, catch up on the excitement later...:dodgy:

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning anyone whose up. I've gotta say I'm relieved...I care for all the girls but especially Angel, and it seems I needn't have worried..:biggrin:

I've flicked through replay. Rose was tired and bored. Belle confused me by stripping down to sexy gear, but by the end, the priceless look on her face suggested she was glad to get rid of them. Angel was being Angel, friendly, chatty and charming,,,and gorgeous, but staying at arms length and enjoying herself...When she showered, it was a normal Angel shower, by that I mean the 1st thing she didn't do, like most of these girls do when they come home, is wash her pussy... Enough said...:angel::cool::heart:

At least hanging out with these guys is gonna save the girls lots of dosh on freebies to the clubs and private parties afterwards, which isn't good news for us....::)

I hope the fact that Rose went to bed, the timid farewells after the last one and the look on Belle's face when they left suggests that the girls have had enough of these 2, famous DJ or not...:confused:

I can see you have a tiiiiiiny crush on Angel :biggrin:

Honestly, I don't perceive the same things as you. Angel is part of whatever happen. Belle and Rose brought the guys back home when Angel was supposed to sleep. she joined them when she could have gone back to her room. Then she went out with Rose and Belle to go to wherever DJ performs - she wasn't orginaly part of Belle/Rose circle, and usually never go out with the other girls - which is a new behavior for her. Then she went back with the whole group, hours after the DJ set closes, and stayed with everyone. So no, she is isn't a bystander staying at arm's length. And to me, it is clear that the boys clearly changed the focus of their attention once they realize such hottie was part of the two original girls they intended to bang. She now has exchanged phone numbers with DJ celebrity (he texted her, not Belle or Rose - when he forgot his bag - maybe deliberately) and an invitation.

No, I don't know if she is really that interested - she might play a game for the social clout that she could gain from these guys - but I am absolutely not discounting anything at this point. She is an older and more experienced girls than most of the usual RLC cast : she can act in control before the cams - like the guys who are probably used to media exposure.

My voyeur side would definitely like to see things unfold in the apartment before the cams, but I fear a worst case scenario where whe won't see much of Angel in the following nights (Belle and Rose are already a lost cause at this point).

PS : the Belle/DJ/Angel trio remind me of this ;)  It is in french, but non-speakers will probably understand what it is about :D

• Upvote 2