Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

This is why most of watch Leora or Kitty, or Sasha and Masha no BS involved :heart: The "GODDESS"  or the Princess the one and only IRMA not like the Barcelona apartments now. The"show" like Vegas or the real thing you choose? pretty easy choice for me ::)after all we are Voyeurs !

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is why most of watch Leora no BS involved :heart: The "GODDESS" not like the Barcelona apartments. the "show" like Vegas or the real thing you choose? pretty easy choice for me ::)after all we are Voyeurs !

that can sounds strange but i am not upset for us voyeurs RLC subscribers but  i am annoyed for this guy.  How can a girl take you in her apartment, cudling topless in the balcony, and next in the bedroom so much tease and at the end give you any reason to refuse having sex :huh:

• Upvote 2

Agreed Phantom, nor am I upset, just commenting on the obvious that has become the Barcelona apartments. It started long ago, and has become the norm these days, and the girls of RLC wonder why they are losing market share to the competitive sites.

I am not complaining as I have surely enjoyed the activities, but anti climatic as always with these apartments. JMHO

• Upvote 2