Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

She was definitely subdued during her first week but then she picked up giving 3 great naked dance shows in the LR and her bedroom which actually may well be the highlight of her stay. During that period she spent a lot of it with Irma although sadly apart from the very first night they never danced together. She started spending every night out and then Rosie arrived.

On Rosie's first night they brought back 2 men with Belle mainly playing host will Rosie was a bit dazed. We thought we might finally see Belle with a man but for whatever reasons it didn't happen - not inside the apartment anywhere - nor was her unexplained roses or her cancelled trip. The next night with the men and a fully participating Angel was much more controlled and it was obvious from the start nothing was going to happen.

Rosie, Angel and Belle continued to party hard until eventually we were lucky enough to get that bizarre night with the 3 way massage and dildo worshipping.

Jasmin arrived and there seemed to be a bit of a tug of war with Rosie which Jasmin seemed to win and Belle stopped dancing. Of course then Belle who had started giving great displays in the far bedroom then took control in the big bedroom with fantastic displays in there.

As Jasmin loosened up the outside partying started again but she never forgot to entertain us and so here we are culminating in some of the best nudity seen on RLC.

Thank you, My Beautiful Super Sexy WonderBelle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yep i agree she was very slow to start off but she finished with a bang

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was definitely subdued during her first week but then she picked up giving 3 great naked dance shows in the LR and her bedroom which actually may well be the highlight of her stay. During that period she spent a lot of it with Irma although sadly apart from the very first night they never danced together. She started spending every night out and then Rosie arrived.

On Rosie's first night they brought back 2 men with Belle mainly playing host will Rosie was a bit dazed. We thought we might finally see Belle with a man but for whatever reasons it didn't happen - not inside the apartment anywhere - nor was her unexplained roses or her cancelled trip. The next night with the men and a fully participating Angel was much more controlled and it was obvious from the start nothing was going to happen.

Rosie, Angel and Belle continued to party hard until eventually we were lucky enough to get that bizarre night with the 3 way massage and dildo worshipping.

Jasmin arrived and there seemed to be a bit of a tug of war with Rosie which Jasmin seemed to win and Belle stopped dancing. Of course then Belle who had started giving great displays in the far bedroom then took control in the big bedroom with fantastic displays in there.

As Jasmin loosened up the outside partying started again but she never forgot to entertain us and so here we are culminating in some of the best nudity seen on RLC.

Thank you, My Beautiful Super Sexy WonderBelle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Dude!  You really have it bad......

• Upvote 6

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha, sad huh?

Everybody deserves their fantasy.  However, it is most likely these girls do not even know their most ardent lovers even exist..  So yeah Ash, rather sad...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha, sad huh?

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Dude!  You really have it bad......

One thing i can say about BB is he's got guts, to express his love for a girl he will never meet in an open forum like this takes guts. I couldn't do it and doubt many could.

• Upvote 4

Just now, cacjc said:

One thing i can say about BB is he's got guts, to express his love for a girl he will never meet in an open forum like this takes guts. I couldn't do it and doubt many could.

:heart::heart: I LOVE RITA:heart::heart:

3386850x0coc6ddha.gif

• Upvote 6

Rising above the haters, I don't know when I'll see her again. My Belle:heart: has shown no interest in camming since she went on with Michelle and I don't follow her on social media so unless she suddenly joins Chaturbate I shall just pay attention to Camcaps to listen for news of her return or otherwise.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I couldn't do it either  I admit, it would be too embarrassing for me. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, cacjc said:

Perhaps...  Or complete disillusionment.  However, his fantasy hurts no one, certainly not me, and he is completely entitled to it.  By sad I did not mean his feelings or his fantasy, it's just I can think of nothing sadder than one-sided love. I don't begrudge the guy.  I genuinely feel for the guy.. It's a bitch wanting something so bad you most likely are never going to get..

• Upvote 5

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Rising above the haters, I don't know when I'll see her again. My Belle:heart: has shown no interest in camming since she went on with Michelle and I don't follow her on social media so unless she suddenly joins Chaturbate I shall just pay attention to Camcaps to listen for news of her return or otherwise.

Guy, I never said I hated you are expressed any adverse feelings to you. Ever.  If you read my explanation you'll see I am really in your corner.  Quit being so touchy.  Unless of course that's how you would feel if the shoe was on the other foot...