Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Instead I have been going for walks and seeing friends

See that sounds like I've been living my life instead i.e. get a life.

I get your main point Ben, but I think you should show sympathy. I don't think he was really expecting everyone to complain just those who are very frustrated.

The situation B2 is a an absolute joke at the moment. There is no getting around it. Irma has always tried to ensure the best entertainment for us. These 3 haven't got the memo.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

En realidad había una pequeña mesa que hay al mismo tiempo. Cuando todavía era un miembro de RLC Vi un par de chicas que se mueven fuera el reflejo de la puerta por la leva 3.

The table, which was actually a folding table, has long been under chamber 8, the girls are still using them and the folding chair is one of those that are now in the kitchen. You can now see two, for months or not see any, or could only see one.

• Upvote 1

These are young girls and they have every right to go out and party it's not so good for us but that's life. If i had a camera on me in my 20''s that's how i was sleeping in the day party at night.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

The table, which was actually a folding table, has long been under chamber 8, the girls are still using them and the folding chair is one of those that are now in the kitchen. You can now see two, for months or not see any, or could only see one.

It didn't sound like a folding table when the TWO girls were moving it!

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Si tratta di giovani ragazze e hanno tutto il diritto di uscire e di partito che non è così buono per noi, ma questa è la vita. Se avessi una macchina fotografica su di me nel mio di 20' È così che mi stavo dormendo nel partito giorno alla notte.

AND I HAVE TO PAY THE GIRLS SEE RIGHT FOR ME .....
NOW WHERE ARE ALL ????
1 AND 2 FULLY KO

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

These are young girls and they have every right to go out and party it's not so good for us but that's life. If i had a camera on me in my 20''s that's how i was sleeping in the day party at night.

This is why this apartments could use a change in concept. ... There is no point to have two apartments were the life take place outside only and in the apartment they only have this stupid teasing shows.

There need to be something of the private life or it is useless. ... RLC should look out for girls as Nicole or Nora and stop this bad joke they are currently running in this apartments.

• Upvote 2

Estas son las chicas jóvenes y tienen todo el derecho a salir de fiesta no es tan bueno para nosotros, pero así es la vida. Si tuviera una cámara en mí en mis 20' de que es como si estuviera durmiendo en la fiesta del día por la noche.

Maybe you, and of course me, paid us at 20 years what they pay these ladies.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

See that sounds like I've been living my life instead i.e. get a life.

I get your main point Ben, but I think you should show sympathy. I don't think he was really expecting everyone to complain just those who are very frustrated.

The situation B2 is a an absolute joke at the moment. There is no getting around it. Irma has always tried to ensure the best entertainment for us. These 3 haven't got the memo.

BB, if that's how you read it then that's your prerogative, Mike literally said we should be 'uniting our forces' against RLC.

And damn man, if every post on here that is related to our lives outside of RLC is a 'get a life' post then the discussion here is dead. I think you're maybe a little touchy about Belle at the moment because I thought you knew me better than that

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sonaba como una mesa plegable cuando las dos chicas se movían él!

He was talking about the table this summer, which was on the balcony along with the table. As mentioned, one could see in the reflection of the glass of the door, and in the morning in the first hour, you could even see the shadow on the floor of the room.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Were you being paid a substantial figure to do that? And in your 20s you weren't at work? This is their work. 

Am I wrong. Gina and The Twins seem to have a very different interpretation - to my mind equally extreme the other way - but doing what some people here pay for.

All we are asking is that they stay in occasionally and party every so often for the money we are paying. It is not cheap site and that is all we are asking - not lesbian shows, not bating just some nudity as this is a voyeur site.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you cacjc, but let me ask you a question, actually a couple to maybe a few questions.

If you pay money for a site to see people but you only get to see the shows they know they need to make to try and keep the people happy from their extended absences, would you feel you were getting ripped off?

Why would RLC hire girls that are always going to be out of the apartment and when they are in the apartment they play childish games or peer into their phones or sleep their lives away?

Do these girls not have an obligation to entertain the paying members to RLC?

From what I've been reading across the board.....the customers to RLC are getting screwed!!!

• Upvote 2