Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Other than me who feel it has become an ice   front between nicole and rose ??
They have not talked together since they came online again

Agree, I have a feeling that this going to develop into a repeat of Nicole's first visit to B1. Start of another cold war.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sounds like my kind of drink! (Well maybe 10 years ago :biggrin:)

On holiday in Greece once I noticed that they had sorted all the spirits in a row on one shelf, in order of ascending strength. Right at the end of the row was a bottle half the size of the others with no writing on it, just a 'scull and crossbones' logo. Obviously I had to buy it.

Gave a shot to my friend back in England, he instantly threw up and lost his voice for half an hour. Oh to be 18 again!

Sounds like Ouzo, My sister has a scar on her arm from a night with that. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Sounds like Ouzo, My sister has a scar on her arm from a night with that. :biggrin:

I actually love Ouzo and Raki, although I hate sambuca - much too sticky.

I remember being told that Ouzo crystalises in the stomach so if you drank water the next day it would rehydrate and get you drunk again - no idea if it was true but it made a good story. Ouzo and lemonade - delicious 

Just now, Benfold said:

I actually love Ouzo and Raki, although I hate sambuca - much too sticky.

I remember being told that Ouzo crystalises in the stomach so if you drank water the next day it would rehydrate and get you drunk again - no idea if it was true but it made a good story. Ouzo and lemonade - delicious 

Alcohol doesn't crystalize.