Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

B2 Online 1735

B2 was UM for 7 hours, I was very exited when I logged on to see they had moved in..... nobody... LOL!

I see Nicole switched room. I didn't expect that! Looks like a downgrade to me, don't you think?

Just now, odpegleg said:

Rose needs to go to B1 and drink with them 

Yes drink, but she is not a fan of body painting. She express that to Miss X after the last body painting session.

2 minutes ago, slywinkle said:

Alcohol doesn't crystalize.

Well that's the end of that theory then :biggrin: I guess that's just what the shopkeepers tell the tourists when they're trying to sell them a bottle. Still good stuff though

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I actually love Ouzo and Raki, although I hate sambuca - much too sticky.

I remember being told that Ouzo crystalises in the stomach so if you drank water the next day it would rehydrate and get you drunk again - no idea if it was true but it made a good story. Ouzo and lemonade - delicious 

This is also claimed by Pernod.
When you brush your teeth the next morning, you are quickly drunk again.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

B2 was UM for 7 hours, I was very exited when I logged on to see they had moved in..... nobody... LOL!

I see Nicole switched room. I didn't expect that! Looks like a downgrade to me, don't you think?

yes it is, and she's not happy....
Wonder who's coming  - maybe two or three?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

yes it is, and she's not happy....
Wonder who's coming  - maybe three?

Or maybe someone who really wants that room again. Someone who has had it before? Someone who is popular enough to make a demand for which room she wants? Someone tall, blonde and slim? Someone whose name begins with A? :biggrin: I can hope

• Upvote 2