Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

No she went out to have sex where no one can see. Because that's what all the girls do every time they leave.k32023.png

Right?c0535.gif

The guy was too shy for the cams, so they'll do it on a public beach instead....

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow ---that is a new one on me--never heard that before :wink:

She must not be that horny-it is taking her a long time to leave. :biggrin:

or she is hoping that Nicole will bring her a playmate :tongue:

Sorry Happy but they were talking about Nicole and I think you were talking about Rose. Please do not confuse me any more than I am. It is hard enough sometimes to keep everything straight.scratching head smiley

• Upvote 1

You've touched on another of her qualities that I love Ed, the fact that she just lives her own life, and is totally genuine. She mixed with the girls well enough last night. Dressing up and putting on a show isn't her thing. She was having a few drinks with the others, but, IMO,  always intended to meet up with Marc later on. She was speaking to him a few days ago in Spanish on the phone and said it was possible for him to stay...I even wonder if she arranged with Rosie that last night she would have the apt to herself...::)

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sorry Happy but they were talking about Nicole and I think you were talking about Rose. Please do not confuse me any more than I am. It is hard enough sometimes to keep everything straight.scratching head smiley

Just trying to see if your paying attention.m0710.gif

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've touched on another of her qualities that I love Ed, the fact that she just lives her own life, and is totally genuine. She mixed with the girls well enough last night. Dressing up and putting on a show isn't her thing. She was having a few drinks with the others, but, IMO,  always intended to meet up with Marc later on. She was speaking to him a few days ago in Spanish on the phone and said it was possible for him to stay...I even wonder if she arranged with Rosie that last night she would have the apt to herself...::)

k32065.png

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You are correct on living her own life.  Hopefully she has learned from her first Tour that part of that is not bossy everyone else around but working with them so that you can do what you want to do.  It would be a positive move if she had prearranged Marc's visit with Rosie and helped Rosie stay over at B1.  Another point for her continued stay on RLC.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, she lives her own life, I like that. She seems to get along just fine with Rose so far, but we'll have to wait and see, who moves in, how things develope, there are still very much time for things to go terribly wrong.. LOL!

Yesterday was clearly planned, she didn't take unreasonably long time between b1 and b2, so they planned to meet up.

I just hope her boyfriend comes over his shyness, but I'm in no doubt, Nicole will give us alot of action.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she lives her own life, I like that. She seems to get along just fine with Rose so far, but we'll have to wait and see, who moves in, how things develope, there are still very much time for things to go terribly wrong.. LOL!

Yesterday was clearly planned, she didn't take unreasonably long time between b1 and b2, so they planned to meet up.

I just hope her boyfriend comes over his shyness, but I'm in no doubt, Nicole will give us alot of action.

If im not mistaken didnt he have sex with her in the master bedroom a couple of times right in front of the cams in NV before she left in her last visit ?. How come he is shy all of a sudden ?. This dont make any sense.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

If im not mistaken didnt he have sex with her in the master bedroom a couple of times right in front of the cams in NV before she left in her last visit ?. How come he is shy all of a sudden ?. This dont make any sense.

Nicole is still on her period, maybe he don't want blood on his dick :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

He was shy, but I just don't see why! I think it is very strange!

First time they fucked, he was shy, they tempered with the night vision, so the cams went black, but then, then they fucked openly on cam several times, without hesitation, the next 2 following nights.

Yesterday: He was reluctant, so she had to suck him off cam in the bathroom, he was so shy he even tried to cover his cock in the shower after, but then again they had no problems doing it on cam 30 minutes later, she sucked him while he dildoed her.

I just think it is very strange! If he is that shy... Nicole must make it cear to him, either he do it on cam, or he gets nothing! This bloke better put his shit together!

She'd be better off with Miguel!