Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Rose bate uncovered

uncovered, but she know the angles.

She have developed, she reveals more little by little, hope it continues

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Missed that, getting breakfast. Did she use her dildo or just her fingers? Got to keep score.

Fingers! All under covers, she bated a little, but it turned into reading on phone

Well some people complained because there was no action and RLC should bring back a girl like Nicole. So they brought back Nicole and last night there was the action that a lot were complaining about not seeing. And what happens today? Complaining about the action from last night.rolling.gif

Thank you all for proving a point that has been made in this thread a number of times.

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

When we add the "off" to pissed, then we are angry. Boy have I been pissed and have I be pissed off but not at the same time. :biggrin:

And another word I use is BUM which is a nickname for ARSE (note spelling) or what our American Cousins call ASS or BUTT. BUTT is what we refer to as the end of a cigarette. The other day in a shopping centre two young females were talking about a bloke who walked pass and said he had a nice butt, I corrected them by saying you mean bum don't you and they looked horrified as if I used  a swear word. The influence of American TV shows on our culture is sad.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

and last night there was the action that a lot were complaining about not seeing. And what happens today? Complaining about the action from last night.rolling.gif

I saw plenty, and I am definitely not complaining. Just got to love that girl. :heart: