Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, eremes said:

As far as I know, we have no indication that the "actors" know and read this forum. I have not heard of any interaction, either directly or indirectly.

If I go wrong, please give me a hint, where to find such things.

First of all the people in the apts. including B1 & 2 are not actors. It is a known fact that some of the people mainly the girls read CC.  You also do not make fun of a respected member of CC for what they say concerning the girls. Now you want to have your fun saying something derogatory about this post, go ahead.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

First of all the people in the apts. including B1 & 2 are not actors. It is a known fact that some of the people mainly the girls read CC.  You also do not make fun of a respected member of CC for what they say concerning the girls. Now you want to have your fun saying something derogatory about this post, go ahead.

I note: RLC is a very, very, very, big stage.
On this stage act actors. There were and there are still people there, who were or are actors in real life. That is fact.
You do not want to hear the word "actor", please tell me what these people are then?
How do you want to call living beings, which you can really observe in everything, from the toilette to the coitus. Zoo animals? Then "actor" is still the most harmless. I insulted no one, and I will continue to insult no one in the future.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like we have a couple of newbies that are know it alls and are insulting or making fun of another respected member.

Now you're confusing me Snake. I hope your not questioning these guys who speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

Well don't we have a pair of little baby killjoy shits on the board?

Grow up, this is fun. 

Your contributions are utterly worthless and quite frankly I'm getting surprised the mods haven't banned you. I would engage you in an intellectual argument but you have not got an intellect.

I have set you to ignore and yet still you haven't got the message. I realise that will provoke you some more but that probably turns you on, you pair of sick pathetic trolls.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well don't we have a pair of little baby killjoy shits on the board?

Grow up, this is fun. 

Your contributions are utterly worthless and quite frankly I'm getting surprised the mods haven't banned you. I would engage you in an intellectual argument but you have not got an intellect.

I have set you to ignore and yet still you haven't got the message. I realise that will provoke you some more but that probably turns you on, you pair of sick pathetic trolls.

Well they'll have just have each other to insult soon mate...:cry:

• Upvote 2

Well DES, you have argued with me about whether My Belle:heart: was here to get a new BF. I think she is making some pretty big attempts. The roses, the DJ, the way she went out today. Pretty much looked as though she was putting herself on her best display. Of course you may, probably will disagree but she was pretty single minded about that in her last 2 months when she was here before but this time she seems to be trying harder.

It's a big pity for me that she is out and I really hope we don't have a 3rd all nighter.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now you're confusing me Snake. I hope your not questioning these guys who speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...:dodgy:

Ha. I got a reputation for this....I was being fucking sarcastic man!!!...:confused:

• Upvote 1

- Some tenants (obviously not all of them) take part on a regular basis in the forums. Many more are probably hidden or lurking. Pretending otherwise will undermine any attempt to get any credibility on the forum.

- Flame-baiting users is against forum rules

• Upvote 2

Snake, With thousands of members on the board at any given time it is good to know that the vast majority have respect for each others comments. With that many members on line at one time there have to be a few trolls and flame baiters.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ha. I got a reputation for this....I was being fucking sarcastic man!!!...:confused:

I did not do it Naga.  Did not have time to when I saw this post. I do not give reps I answer post anyway. You saying it did not bother me in the least.