Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Yes in plain sight,,,but she changed her top off camera range::)

Still making us work for it then... :dodgy:

And the emojis in here are getting raunchier by the day. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Still making us work for it then... :dodgy:

And the emojis in her are getting raunchier by the day. :biggrin:

YES THEY SURE ARE,,,I JUST WISHED THAT ROSIE WOULD TAKE MORE CHANCES WITH MISS X AS SHE DID WITH JASMIN,,LIKE RIGHT NOW SHE IS RUBBING HER ASS ON THE COUCH,,I JUST WISHED IT WAS HER PUSSY SHE WAS RUBBING REALLY HARD:heart::heart:::)::)

72ff61bc69e690b4000a78004e4ad573.jpg53322e771cb7c47124a66fbe63dc1b90.png

51 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I contacted RLC for the replay because I had not used all my days and yesterday I wanted to use the replay but my account is a 0. Naga I know you had the same problem here is the answer of RLC ..   :arrow:.. Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

RLC Replay packages provide a number of a consecutive days of access. For example, if you buy 10-days of RLC Replay access today than it will be expired after 10 days no matter how many times you use the service during this period.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com ..:angry:

c'est pas vraiment un problème, le système de token c'est just une manière jolie/commerciale pour vendre un deuxième abonnement ^^' si tu prends 30 jours bas t'as droit à 30 jours de replay. 

il y a 14 minutes, wathou a dit :

c'est pas vraiment un Problème, le jeton c'est system juste Une Manière jolie / commerciale verser un vendre ^^ Deuxième abonnement » si tu prends 30 jours bas droit de 30 jours à te as de replay. 

I understand but it is that you are obliged to serve you during its 30 days since the beginning of the replay I take 30 days and that is my problem now that I know the functioning I would not take more 30 days especially in moment or There is nothing to see before I was blocked at home now that I can move not yet by car. I think $ 30 is expensive and in addition not being able to use them when you want to make me think otherwise. Can be stop my subscription to RLC

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, martyen said:

Entiendo pero es que usted está obligado a servirle durante sus 30 días desde el inicio de la repetición tomo 30 días y eso es mi problema ahora que sé que el funcionamiento no llevar más de 30 días sobre todo en momentos o existe nada que ver antes de que yo estaba bloqueado en casa ahora que no me puedo mover todavía en coche. Creo que $ 30 es caro y además no ser capaz de utilizar cuando se quiere que me haga pensar lo contrario. Puede ser detener mi suscripción a RLC

I understand his disappointment, I did not know that information, but now I see, that RLC, knows how to do even better than I thought when taking the money from its subscribers.
One day to see the repetition, unable to see another time ... you are already setting limits ...
Now, that repetition can not be spent as you wish, but you are conditioned to a period of time, use it or do not use it ... I think that limitation is not known by most people ...
So everyone who thinks about going on vacation, does not even think about buying long-term reps, or sure loses money.
I admire RLC, and how he shoves the subscribers in their pockets to keep their money.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 UM...Is today the long awaited arrival of the new girl I wonder...confused face smiley

No new Girl today. 

Maybe RLC is going to expire the lease at the end of the Month and move whoever is left at the end of the Month back over to B1.  Gina should be flying the Coop soon.