Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, vortios said:

Las cámaras No se desactivan, sólo La Lampara de infrarrojos, que sirve como Apoyo.
Si nos fijamos en las imágenes infrarrojas, siempre hay un área que se encendió muy brillante, que Seria La Lampara de infrarrojos ausiliario.
Sin esa Lampara de las cámaras nessun figlio Capaces de la luz recoger infrarroja que hay ambiantal, ya que es muy pobre.

Anche se credo che stai solo facendo del sarcasmo.

mi sto adeguando al forum

I love the way Sofie just takes her negligee off and throws her long tight dress on, naked underneath, before she goes out at 12.35...
I find the lack of underwear a bit turn on. She's a bit tall and slim for me, but she looked fab in that dress today...:cool::heart:...It fits perfectly...:biggrin:

Every time I see a girl in a dress like that from now on, I'll always wonder if she's naked under it...::)

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yep ! The NV plug is definitely near the cam 7.

So that  confirms my scenario.  MArco unpluged the NV to charge his phone (and hide to have sex with his lover Nicole)

What we've seen of Marc, with his shyness, this time around,suggests that is what happened...He switched it off...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Off course we have no official explanations, but my opinion for Marco was he had disconnected the NV plug to charge his phone. But there was also doubt because at the same time Nicole on the other side of the bed also touched plugs and lights.

Today it is not a big deal because nothing will happen. The girls will sleep until 5 or  6pm. But we must write to RLC because the NV might stay off next days if nowbody is aware...

what difference it will make as girls will be out all night again. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well here's a question guys...Will Carolina get slaughtered on the forum for doing that, like a certain Nicole did last time here...puzzled smiley

Stop....Just stop....She's gets treated better than all the other girls.