Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, rj219 said:

b2 home 0614

Now they are going to sleep all day and will start getting ready to go out in the evening and will stay out all night again and will repeat.

Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, meran said:

Now they are going to sleep all day and will start getting ready to go out in the evening and will stay out all night again and will repeat.

Enjoy.

Fits well to go to work now then

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0730 Lola is still out somewhere 

all the girls are asleep

Just got home from a long lunch and a few nice glasses of red wine. Thanks for the updates but how did the two stay at home girls from B1 end up? When I left they were knocking more than a few glasses of fire water back. I see they are both exposing their womanhood to the cameras.

10 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Just got home from a long lunch and a few nice glasses of red wine. Thanks for the updates but how did the two stay at home girls from B1 end up? When I left they were knocking more than a few glasses of fire water back. I see they are both exposing their womanhood to the cameras.

they spend all the night talking in the balcony and they went to bed around 3:15.