Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Rosemary it has been a pleasure having you as part of RLC. You have been a true joy to watch and Thank You for sharing your time with us. You are by far one of the best girls I have seen and one of my top favorites. Give Jasmine a kiss from her fans and I hope to see both of you together again at some time in the future.. t69144.gift69124.gif

Should the Fates be kind we will see you again......Have a safe trip home........

My Wish For You.......Be Safe...Be Well...And Above All Be Happy....

She's not gone yet!

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Estás muy mal, me dicen que Rose se va y entonces él siempre está ahí

If the talks are not a trap, and there are no reasons for that, Rose, today will leave the house definitely, although I tell you that does not mean that she leaves Spain.
Maybe now, if they start their real vacation.
Deserved. on the other hand

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Sergio said:

8,35, un gran negocio en B1, estas chicas son incansables, incluso Lola, a pesar de la edad

But this is something we should not miss. The subscribers paying their monthly payments and customers, enjoying the presence of the girls.
Reasonable or not, that's what's happening.
If that was happening in another house, I do not know what people would say about that house.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

If the talks are not a trap, and there are no reasons for that, Rose, today will leave the house definitely, although I tell you that does not mean that she leaves Spain.
Maybe now, if they start their real vacation.
Deserved. on the other hand

they have been on vacation all the time since Belle discovered it on her second visit. 

Lola was the only hope but she is drawn into it as well .

the girls are on vacation already and are not working in RLC anymore but get their pay check by 

getting ready in the evening and go out and stay all night . come back next day sleep all day . take a rest of one night and then go out the next evening again .

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Just watching Nicole walk down the hallway and been trying to put my finger on her style of walking. She is pigeon toe and that's what gives her bum that waddle when she walks especially when nude..  

Get your beady eyes off my girls posterior...You shouldn't be looking...pointing emoticon

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Rosemary it has been a pleasure having you as part of RLC. You have been a true joy to watch and Thank You for sharing your time with us. You are by far one of the best girls I have seen and one of my top favorites. Give Jasmine a kiss from her fans and I hope to see both of you together again at some time in the future.. t69144.gift69124.gif

Should the Fates be kind we will see you again......Have a safe trip home........

My Wish For You.......Be Safe...Be Well...And Above All Be Happy....

Nice post DES. It's tough saying goodbye to girls you get attached to mate...:sad:...but she'll be back...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to say thank you lovely Rosie for lighting up B2..You were a pleasure to watch and listen to, even if we couldn't understand you, unless it was when you spoke our native tongue so sexily. That's not strictly true...your fantastic facial expressions often spoke more than words....:biggrin:

You're not just lovely and sexy, with a gorgeous curvaceous body, but are one of the bubbliest, friendliest and lively girls we've ever had..You certainly come into your own when surrounded by your friends...You have a charisma and screen presence it hard to put my finger on, but if you bottled it up and sold it you'd make an absolute fortune...

I've some great memories that I will treasure forever. There were some magical moments with Jasmin, you really brought the best out of her and your time together was beautiful...I just loved the way you were so friendly with all the girls and the day you masturbated in front of Miss X was absolutely priceless.

I will miss you big style Rosie...and have a safe trip...Stay happy, don't ever change, stay healthy and I wish you all the luck and every happiness for the road ahead..But I'm almost 100% sure we'll see you here again. I know you'd be welcomed with open arms by a lot of guys here

Bye for now Rosie, sweetheart

Lot of Love
Naga xxbeating heart emoticon

• Upvote 4