Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

31 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... No lo creo ... seguro ... la mayor parte de los fans incondicionales (no es realmente una gran cantidad de personas por cierto) en este hilo puede ignorarme

.... pero ... otros (todos los visitantes aquí) necesitan alguna información seria ... se puede pensar que todo esto burlas espectáculos resultan en algo más

... me aseguraré de que saben la verdad. ... y .... explicar que este burlas espectáculos son ya todo lo que los apartamentos en Barcelona están ofreciendo. ... :)

I wish there would be mockery, as you say, but it's just that you say, I know something, too, and I assure you, I'd rather enjoy the girls than you and I in the house ...

Just now, vortios said:

I wish there would be mockery, as you say, but it's just that you say, I know something, too, and I assure you, I'd rather enjoy the girls than you and I in the house ...

The point is that there is more posible ... we saw this with girls as Elisa, Nora, Nicole, ... RLC would just need to take there project seriously also in this apartments.

They found so many open minded people but fail som often in the barcelona apartments. ..  It is just sad. :(

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Ha habido una gran cantidad de comida preparada - podría ser que el timbre sonará pronto? Debo añadir que la comida se veía deliciosa - todos esos ballotins preparados cuidado! Debe ser algo un poco especial!  :shy:  :shy:  

I do not know if there will be a visit, really with these strange things that happen in these last months ... that begin to enter parachutists by the houses, without coming to story ... one no longer knows to think ... Although I believe that the Food is for them only