Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm caught up on the forum but before I bid you all a goodnight I thought I would say a few words about what I've just read on here.

I know a lot of you believe that Nicole is spending her nights away from the apartment to be watched over while she sleeps, but that is very uncommon for people with Epilepsy.  I sincerely hope you are all right.  However, I am going to have to go against the grain on this one believe it or not and say that I don't believe that is the case at all.  I don't know why she is spending her nights away but with her track record from her first visit to RLC, that is not uncommon for her.  I believe she has found someone else after Marc and maybe the dude she is with now doesn't even get off work until early hours of the morning.  Like I said, I hope you all are right but for an Epilepsy person that is not necessary.  If you are believing the reason to be because of her eye, I can see that.  However, that is minor to what I've seen with my own eyes and he never had to have anyone stay with him from the injuries sustained during a seizure.  All the experts say to get plenty of rest and to chill out after a seizure.

As for the B1 girls being happy.......they are happy because they got over on you all one more time!!  They are literally in hog heaven with the arrangement they now have with RLC.....the term "Vacation Apartments" fits right into their little, money grubbing hands.

As for Sophie and what you may have witnessed last night, don't get used to it.  Sophie is going to continue to hide just as she did the first time she was here.

Goodnight all.....

• Upvote 1

Give me Leora, Give me Maya, Give me the Queen Nora, but these participants who act little school girls simply are not getting done anymore. RLC there is a new kid on the block (VHTV) and they are coming strong, and hell even periscope beats the shit out the Barce apartments these days. thank goodness we still have the couples apartments to make up for the failure of the so called flagship vacation apartments.

Image result for going south Image result for going south

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm caught up on the forum but before I bid you all a goodnight I thought I would say a few words about what I've just read on here.

I know a lot of you believe that Nicole is spending her nights away from the apartment to be watched over while she sleeps, but that is very uncommon for people with Epilepsy.  I sincerely hope you are all right.  However, I am going to have to go against the grain on this one believe it or not and say that I don't believe that is the case at all.  I don't know why she is spending her nights away but with her track record from her first visit to RLC, that is not uncommon for her.  I believe she has found someone else after Marc and maybe the dude she is with now doesn't even get off work until early hours of the morning.  Like I said, I hope you all are right but for an Epilepsy person that is not necessary.  If you are believing the reason to be because of her eye, I can see that.  However, that is minor to what I've seen with my own eyes and he never had to have anyone stay with him from the injuries sustained during a seizure.  All the experts say to get plenty of rest and to chill out after a seizure.

As for the B1 girls being happy.......they are happy because they got over on you all one more time!!  They are literally in hog heaven with the arrangement they now have with RLC.....the term "Vacation Apartments" fits right into their little, money grubbing hands.

As for Sophie and what you may have witnessed last night, don't get used to it.  Sophie is going to continue to hide just as she did the first time she was here.

Goodnight all.....

Both seizures happened during sleep, in the early morning.

I was just thinking that RLC might have gotten her another place to stay in, not for monitoring, but just so it wouldn't happen on cam again.

All pure speculations of course. You may very well be right.

• Upvote 1