Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, ed2 said:

I checked in replay, it was someone showing up at the door, Lola answered the door, but the visitor could not come in, Anna picked up her phone and called someone, then it went UM

So now days when the apartments get a visitor they go UM?  What a load of crap!!  I don't see how you people put up with it!!!

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

We just left BB, please do not follow the same road, just comment every 10 minutes

OK Sergio, here's what's fundamentally wrong with that post..

• You've gone back 11 hours to tell me I post every 10 minutes..so in the last 11 hours I must have pretty much filled the board...:confused:
  • Don't compare me with BB. I post more about all of the girls I like. So I'll talk more about Nicole, yes my fav, but also Sofie and Gina, of the current crop, but also my old favourites like Angel, Karol and Jess...BB and myself are totally different, where he generally focused on Belle, so if you bothered to look back at my 9000 odd posts you might realise that. Too many of you post more about girls you don't like!
  • Plus don't disrespect BB and bring him into this. He's one of the good guys on here...:biggrin:
  • I, like many others on here, are concerned about Nicole's health...you may not give a toss, I don't know cos I generally skip your posts...That's was the context of this particular post you had a go at...and the 'My Girl' tag stems back to her 1st visit when I appeared to be the only one defending her...Just a bit of fun, and I don't type in big multicoloured font numerous posts to tell you that
  • So please, Sergio, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do...I'm surprised you know what I'm relating to in my posts anyway cos I'm didn't think you follow B1 and B2, with all your negative comments. But just skip my posts if they bother you, there aren't that many you know...
  • Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So now days when the apartments get a visitor they go UM?  What a load of crap!!  I don't see how you people put up with it!!!

I think you're jumping to conclusions Harley. The girls were only half dressed and they asked him to wait, so he could have been an elecrician, plumber...whatever...Gigilo!!!...who knows based on this evidence...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're jumping to conclusions Harley. The girls were only half dressed and they asked him to wait, so he could have been an elecrician, plumber...whatever...Gigilo!!!...who knows based on this evidence...:biggrin:

LOL I'm not jumping to conclusions Naga.  The amount of time these apartments spend UM is bullshit.  But hey.......what ever wets your noodle I guess!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hi everybody. I suppose that U / M is for practicing care on Nicole and / or soundproof the rooms in view of the night parties to come or else a departure of Nicole or Sofie.

Could have been a doctor for Anna?  Is she still sick in bed?

Just now, moos54 said:

Anna isn't sick, just tired by last evening 

She spent quite a long time in the bathroom last night.  Tired is one thing, but she has been in bed for two days.  Except to make dinner and eat last night.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

She spent quite a long time in the bathroom last night.  Tired is one thing, but she has been in bed for two days.  Except to make dinner and eat last night.

Anna is in the apartement since 24 hours so two days in bed you said ^^ 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

she seemed ill from the time she arrived...