Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Last time I looked there were 18 other apartments that comprise the RLC experience-so if Barca is not happening-something else might be

I do not understand that these girls cannot leave the apartment while, the couple apartments can without bashing all the time

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So now days when the apartments get a visitor they go UM?  What a load of crap!!  I don't see how you people put up with it!!!

So much for Uncensored Real Life 24/7.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Last time I looked there were 18 other apartments that comprise the RLC experience-so if Barca is not happening-something else might be

I do not understand that these girls cannot leave the apartment while, the couple apartments can without bashing all the time

What you refuse to understand is that weather you like it or not, these two apartments are here for one reason and one reason only...to draw in subs.  They can't do that if THE FUCKING PLACE IS EMPTY!  They are the money makers for RLC.  The other apartments likely have their base subs as they always will, but in terms of real money, RLC keeps them for a reason.  Lately, however the participants in these apartments have gone off the script because RLC has given them too much rope.  They need to reign these girls in...and soon!  As for going out, nobody is suggesting that they can't have a night out from time to time and certainly all day shopping or at the beach.  But when they are out all night...literally and sleep all day...the only time they are doing anything in the apartments is a window between 3pm and say 11pm, well keep it up, the subs would be crazy to pay for that.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So much for Uncensored Real Life 24/7.  :biggrin:

You know as well as I do that the apartments do not go UM when it is just a visitor to the apartment. It goes UM when they have RLC staff enter or guests with children like Lola's friend. And that is perfectly reasonable

• Upvote 2