Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

There's 9 billion people on earth?.....wow that's news to me,,I never knew that ::):biggrin:

And why so many exclamation symbols,,, I can see what you type,,,no shouting necessary.:biggrin:

Sorry about that ,typing and watching isn´t my best move .::)

• Upvote 2

Evening everyone...I've settled down for a riveting night of entertainment on here....It's nice to see Helen adding 1 or 2 personal touches to her room already, including a Barca shirt...
Have Gina of Polya spoken to her yet, or are they still in giggly schoolgirl mode from last nights piss up, and getting ready for another heavy session outside the apt again.....:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening everyone...I've settled down for a riveting night of entertainment on here....It's nice to see Helen adding 1 or 2 personal touches to her room already, including a Barca shirt...
Have Gina of Polya spoken to her yet, or are they still in giggly schoolgirl mode from last nights piss up, and getting ready for another heavy session outside the apt again.....:dodgy:

Yeah they've spoken, but just in passing. The apartment was UM for a while so I imagine they were introduced to her before it came back online

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn I was so busy watching tv and Anna's Nipples that I'm just now realizing that Lola is still here,,,,I thought that she had already left?,,,,her name was gone from B#1.

Good morning Mike, have another coffee. Lola moved to B2 three days ago :biggrin: