Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, martyen said:

Nicole always was special to me, I remind you that I was part of the # Nicole team, and that I took the replay for her sent a mail to RLC to warn them of the nicole crisis and that my money could be used to Help her medically. I love Nicole but my preferences are for Karol and Angel and a hope for Sofie. :heart:.:heart:... Sometimes a sentence is better than a long discourse ..:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Our tastes are very similar

Nicole, Angel and Karol are my top 3, Jess is certainly up there too...:biggrin:

I also like Nicole, Karol and Angelina but I'd probably have them at 4, 5 and 6.  My 3 favourites are Jessica, Jasmin and Rose.

• Upvote 1

I would say even more Our tastes are very identical (reference to Hergé a Belgian comic book author) :biggrin:

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit:

Nos goûts Sont très similaires

Nicole, Angel et Karol mon top 3, Jess is aussi ... Certainement là:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

J'aime aussi Nicole, Karol et Angelina mais je probablement les à 4, 5 et 6. Mes 3 favoris sont Jessica, Jasmin et Rose.

Sorry but Rose is not in my list, but Sofie yes

Thank you sofie to tell me it's time to go to bed. She must know that I have a problem in my leg. Good night Naga and all. Maybe Karol and Angel will visit me in my dreams. .:heart:..:sleepy:

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So.....on a Friday night, when something should have happened, nothing did.  Somebody tell me WTF is going on???

By the looks of the conversing in the Thread, I would assume it would be Absolutely Nothing is going on.