Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

looks like I'm right

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

LOL... Big lesbian orgy tonight.

... or not. :biggrin:

Tuesday is club night..... 

Damn... the odds to an orgy were good though, 50% chance... it happens, or it doesn't. :biggrin:

59 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i have to say anna looks alot better to me 2nd time around i don't know if she gained few pounds or is tanner but she looks healthier and good when beardo was around she wasn't looking her best 

Nobody was looking their best when Beardo was around.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

i have to say anna looks alot better to me 2nd time around i don't know if she gained few pounds or is tanner but she looks healthier and good when beardo was around she wasn't looking her best 

I agree! She's always been sensuous but she does look better. I think she's gained a little weight but her skin is much clearer.....

A propos de Nicole. Il faudrait que les filles à B2 prennent des initiatives, pour décider Nicole à aller à l'hopital avant qu'elle ait de grave problèmes de santé. Cela dure depuis quelques jours, et là il est temps d'agir. Je sais que Sofie est souvent là pour elle, mais elle a besoin de soin.. (Certains disaient un jour, qu'elle simulait) déjà aucune preuve, ensuite on ne joue pas avec la santé des gens! S'il faut RLC doit réagir aussi.. RLC est responsable de ses occupants dans chaque appartements!

• Upvote 1

About Nicole. The girls at B2 should take initiatives, to decide Nicole to go to the hospital before she has serious health problems. It has been going on for a few days, and now it's time to act. I know that Sofie is often there for her, but she needs care .. (Some people once said she was mocking) already no proof, then we do not play with the health of people! If RLC must react too .. RLC is responsible for its occupants in every apartment!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, winnlove said:

A propos de Nicole. Il faudrait que les filles à B2 prennent des initiatives, pour décider Nicole à aller à l'hopital avant qu'elle ait de grave problèmes de santé. Cela dure depuis quelques jours, et là il est temps d'agir. Je sais que Sofie est souvent là pour elle, mais elle a besoin de soin.. (Certains disaient un jour, qu'elle simulait) déjà aucune preuve, ensuite on ne joue pas avec la santé des gens! S'il faut RLC doit réagir aussi.. RLC est responsable de ses occupants dans chaque appartements!

elles sont sorties hier soir surement pour un avis médical et des médicaments, après il faut juste du repos comme pour toutes personnes malades