Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Il y a 4 heures, martyen a dit :

I was afraid, it is my foot that touched the wall I must concentrate more, I already feel good vibrations. I brought my magic elixir, some drops and Sofie will be the new sensual and less shy woman.

I congratulate myself, my elixir worked but I have to put more drops. ..:biggrin:.. More seriously for me  the paradox of B2 is that the most interesting girl is hiding.  ( I'm not talking about Nicole Tomorrow I'll suggest that she just hide her face. But night was fine. Thanks Sofie. Good night everyone . By the way  Nicole seems to be better I hope she is followed medically..:heart:..:sleepy:

it is so sad that Sophie is so shy....she is obviously seriously attracted to Nicole...within 2 hrs she gave us 2 bating sessions...and the second one being the longest so far...all coz she got a chance to sit on Nicole and massage her a little...

did anyone notice...when girls usually come to pee the other girls dont look at them out of respect...yest when Sophie was in the bathroom and nicole came to pee...Sophie kept on glancing at her through the mirror...even in the bed when nicole turned around to lay straight...and moved her shirt up to touch her belly...Sophie kept on staring at her belly..lool

good to see that she is opening up...both in her bating and her closeness with nicole...lets see if nicole improves...things might change...for the better...but man..her 'horniness' is equal to that of a guy...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's something about these slim girls when they walk, the way they glide over the floor...I love watching Sofie walk up and down the hall, especially in her see-through attire, but my favourite is Angel...Poetry in motion...:heart:

You obviously don't get any at home..........do you Naga!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

She looks happy! Could it be good news? Has her fever broken or lessened?

Maybe her water broke and she is fixing to have her...........screw you customers of RLC child!

6 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

I doubt it! they're both  on their periods . I could be pleasantly surprised...::)

OH......so they are using the ole pad in the panties trick,  fools you guys every time!  They only do it so you horn dogs get up off of their ass with unwanted requests!!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe her water broke and she is fixing to have her...........screw you customers of RLC child!

OH......so they are using the ole pad in the panties trick,  fools you guys every time!  They only do it so you horn dogs get up off of their ass with unwanted requests!!!

sounds like you know that trick well?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CowArt said:

Evening all.

I'm just in time to see Sofie tweak her nipples in the tub. :heart:

Aren't you the lucky one LMAO

5 hours ago, CowArt said:

That was HOT, Sofie. Thank you. :heart:

I'm sure it was one of the most hottest moments in all of RLC's history

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's spoiling us now...:biggrin:...Beautiful Sofie, thank you..You'll sleep well tonight...:angel:.:heart:

Spoiling you how????

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Thanks to Sofie tonight you were spectacular, no one moves blankets like you

That's what I thought.......no need to answer Naga, somebody on this forum is telling it like it really is!!

• Upvote 2