Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would be hard to convince my wife I needed one...:dodgy:

Just say that you need it for research purposes,,,and you are taking up photography,Gaming and video editing.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC is so desperate these days that they are asking the girls to bring their work home with them just so the paying customer get's to see them every now and then!  How sad is that!!!

Especially when they wear Pink Colored Shorts.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

There is a replay pic Anna w/ dark blue shorts standing in front of photo dude scratching his hand a flirt maybe, and he has both arms blocked like "no way lady."

I'm sure Anna knows the photographer very well!!  Like I said earlier, she likes anyone with a pulse, she is not picky and I think that is due to self confidence!  She needs to quit spending her time taking photos and spend more time saving up her money to get the gaps in her teeth fixed!!  She has never appealed to me, nor has Polya....Rose....and a few others that I have seen over the years,  and that other girl with the phat arse, I can't remember her name but her and Danaya hung out together all the time when they were both in B1.