Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Heck, even Rosie, who had quite a bit of followers here ::), was a bit on the chuibby side compared to usual canons, yet for me and many others, was one of the hottest girls ever.

Diversity is great !

Oddly you left out Nicole who has about the same build as Rosie.  But to me even hotter than Rosie. IMHO ::)

The main difference between the 2 is that Rosie was willing to tease with the girls and I do not think Nicole is.

But Nicole was more open with her sex up until lately.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Understood. The use of "he" after calling her masculine felt like a very cheap attack. If it is a transalor error, then it's ok for me.

'He' is posted regularly in place of 'she'....a common translation error we should bear in mind,,,I believe that was not Sergio's intention here...:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I like more "voluptuous" women - among the recent tenants, Kylie was particularly amazing for me (but some would find her too large, etc ...

I loved her too, not a model, but natural, I like girls with fuller figures too, and Kylie was relaxed with the cams, acting natural, not for show

29 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well I find Helen extremely attractive. Yes, she seems a little older than the others, and has an athletic build (not a problem for me, and it definitely doesn't make "her" masculine), but she has a beautiful face and nice legs. Some people might resent that she would probably kick their asses in a punch fight, but that's OK with me :biggrin:

I actually find it cool that there are different types (body, age, etc ...) on RLC - everyone can find someone to their taste, with even more variety now (at the time I joined, many girls had the "model" look). For example Sofie has half of the CC membership wrapped around her finger :biggrin:; yet she is a bit too skinny for my tastes (although she is a nice girl and sheer sexyness and sensuality more than make up for anything). I like more "voluptuous" women - among the recent tenants, Kylie was particularly amazing for me (but some would find her too large, etc ...). Heck, even Rosie, who had quite a bit of followers here ::), was a bit on the chubby side compared to usual canons, yet for me and many others, was one of the hottest girls ever.

Diversity is great !

It's true vlk....But I realise now, by watching RLC that I just love all women, whatever there shape...Angel, one of my all time favs was not my type, too slim, and Sofie the same...except she's also too tall for me...But I love them both, obviously, Angel more....

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:
48 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess you don't smoke or like smokers :dodgy:

He probably does...:dodgy:

I don't like smokers in public, blowing lung COPD cancer at others... LOL, smoking in public places is actualle illegal here, but I don't care what they do in private

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

correct.  Allowing pot smoking, gross, blah, puke.  At least smoking does nor affect the muff, but science may prove me wrong, ex. clit shrinkage, like what cold water does to the Johnson.

How about a Smoking Pussy.    :biggrin:             SmokingPussy47180.gif

• Upvote 2