Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Thank you Helen ! You are great ! :heart:

And shame on you RLC :

- for not having, for all these years, invested in a proper cam with a proper NV in that particular room

- ... but that can be said for all B1 though, that apartment is long overdue for a complete makeover (furniture, cameras, etc ...)

- and if they can't fix that shit, for putting the most interesting girl of all the cast in the worst room of both apartments (both for the tenant - it is the smallest, with no working air conditioning - and arguably - Polya's room is terrible too - for the viewers, especially in NV) . Tenant that contribute to the project should have priority on the best camera coverage, before tenants that want to keep a stricter intimacy, or spend less time in the apartment (will a due respect to them, in both case, they don't *need* the best cams ...)

Many people believe I am a RLC apologist or hidden agent. It is false : I just demand respect for the girls - even if they do not fulfill everyone's expectations. But I have been, and I am still very critical on how RLC manage (or don't manage) their older appartments (outdated cams are not a problem for B1 only, many of the "older" couple apartments are the same). They have dropped the ball here.

You will not see me complaining that my subscription is wasted because some of the girls decide to go on a party outside. But I am damn well complaining for not having a working camera in a room with a willing and active tenant, and demanding my money's worth.

Well I am a bit harsh to RLC, 1080p is showcasing those blankets in B2 in all their glory ! The NV is so crisp than we can see the detail of all the workmanship that went into the fabric :dodgy:

Seriously RLC a great girl deserves great cam. Fix B1.

• Upvote 2

I want them to shut this Apt down completely and open up a brand new Apt with the latest and Greatest cameras money can buy,,with much bigger rooms and much better camera angles in each room,,,,they need an apartment with an indoor pool, Hot Tub Jacuzzi and Sauna,,,a Dance floor so they would stop dancing on the fucking tables and chairs,, and of course proper night vision and no hiding spots so there would be one less thing for people to complain about....and last but not least start it out with all brand new ladies that none of us have ever seen before,, and none of these ladies should know each other,,because I don't want it to be 2 against 1 in the Apt,,i want them all to get to know each other at the same time,,, and I want an Apt that has it's own bar so they have liquor on hand at any given time,,,,,they need a workout gym and some kind of gaming and entertainment area where they can gather with friends to do interesting stuff.,,,,,,,,,, Did I forget anything?:biggrin::biggrin:

I say all this because I know that RLC now has the budget to get all these things fulfilled,,,I see them spending all this money getting all these fancy Apts for the couples who don't even do anything 98% of the time,,so I know they can afford to upgrade this B#1 Apt,,,there has to be way better Apts in Barcelona to put these women in,,,It's way overdue.::) 

man-whore-tshirt-small_3.png

40 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Thank you Helen ! You are great ! :heart:

And shame on you RLC :

- for not having, for all these years, invested in a proper cam with a proper NV in that particular room

- ... but that can be said for all B1 though, that apartment is long overdue for a complete makeover (furniture, cameras, etc ...)

- and if they can't fix that shit, for putting the most interesting girl of all the cast in the worst room of both apartments (both for the tenant - it is the smallest, with no working air conditioning - and arguably - Polya's room is terrible too - for the viewers, especially in NV) . Tenant that contribute to the project should have priority on the best camera coverage, before tenants that want to keep a stricter intimacy, or spend less time in the apartment (will a due respect to them, in both case, they don't *need* the best cams ...)

Many people believe I am a RLC apologist or hidden agent. It is false : I just demand respect for the girls - even if they do not fulfill everyone's expectations. But I have been, and I am still very critical on how RLC manage (or don't manage) their older appartments (outdated cams are not a problem for B1 only, many of the "older" couple apartments are the same). They have dropped the ball here.

You will not see me complaining that my subscription is wasted because some of the girls decide to go on a party outside. But I am damn well complaining for not having a working camera in a room with a willing and active tenant, and demanding my money's worth.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I want them to shut this Apt down completely and open up a brand new Apt with the latest and Greatest cameras money can buy,,with much bigger rooms and much better camera angles in each room,,,,they need an apartment with an indoor pool, Hot Tub Jacuzzi and Sauna,,,a Dance floor so they would stop dancing on the fucking tables and chairs,, and of course proper night vision and no hiding spots so there would be one less thing for people to complain about....and last but not least start it out with all brand new ladies that none of us have ever seen before,, and none of these ladies should know each other,,because I don't want it to be 2 against 1 in the Apt,,i want them all to get to know each other at the same time,,, and I want an Apt that has it's own bar so they have liquor on hand at any given time,,,,,they need a workout gym and some kind of gaming and entertainment area where they can gather with friends to do interesting stuff.,,,,,,,,,, Did I forget anything?:biggrin::biggrin:

I say all this because I know that RLC now has the budget to get all these things fulfilled,,,I see them spending all this money getting all these fancy Apts for the couples who don't even do anything 98% of the time,,so I know they can afford to upgrade this B#1 Apt,,,there has to be way better Apts in Barcelona to put these women in,,,It's way overdue.::) 

man-whore-tshirt-small_3.png

They could shut down easily four or five apartments in order to replace B1 properly

• Upvote 4

il y a 9 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je veux qu'ils fermer cette Apt complètement et ouvrir une nouvelle marque Apt avec les dernières et caméras plus grands argent peut acheter ,, avec beaucoup de chambres plus grandes et bien meilleurs angles de caméra dans chaque chambre ,,,, ils ont besoin d'un appartement avec une piscine couverte piscine et bain jacuzzi et sauna ,,, un plancher de danse afin qu'ils arrêtent de danser sur les tables et les chaises putains ,, et bien sûr une bonne vision de nuit et pas de cachettes si il y aurait une chose de moins pour les gens de se plaindre .. ..et last but not least démarrer avec toutes les marques nouvelles dames qu'aucun d'entre nous n'a jamais vu auparavant ,, et aucune de ces dames devrait connaître ,, parce que je ne veux pas que ce soit 2 contre 1 dans la Apt ,, je les veux tous se connaître les uns les autres en même temps ,,, et je veux un Apt qui dispose de son propre bar afin qu'ils aient l'alcool à portée de main à tout moment ,,,,, dont ils ont besoin d'une salle de gym d'entraînement et une sorte de zone de jeu et de divertissement où ils peuvent se réunir avec des amis pour faire des choses intéressantes. ,,,,,,,,,, Ai-je oublié quelque chose?:biggrin::biggrin:

Je dis al parce que je sais que RLC a maintenant le budget pour obtenir toutes ces choses accomplies ,,, je les vois passer tout cet argent obtenir toutes ces fantaisies Apts pour les couples qui ne font même pas quoi que ce soit 98% du temps, , donc je sais qu'ils peuvent se permettre de mettre à jour ce B # 1 Apt ,,, il doit y avoir une meilleure façon Apts à Barcelone pour mettre ces femmes en ,,, Il est très en retard.::) 

homme-putain-t-small_3.png

Yes you forgot no neighbors, and naked girls in heels for Mike. An underwear shop with cameras in fitting rooms. ..:biggrin:.:heart:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

open up a brand new Apt with the latest and Greatest cameras money can buy,,with much bigger rooms and much better camera angles in each room,,,,they need an apartment with an indoor pool, Hot Tub Jacuzzi and Sauna,,,a Dance floor so they would stop dancing on the fucking tables and chairs,, and of course proper night vision and no hiding spots so there would be one less thing for people to complain about..has it's own bar so they have liquor on hand at any given time,,,,,they need a workout gym and some kind of gaming and entertainment area where they can gather with friends to do interesting stuff.,,,,,,,,,, Did I forget anything?:biggrin::biggrin:

RLC almost accomplished that in A&E apt and Stesha and Marco apt.  Only problem is cam angles are bad, still some hidden areas. ---But they are not in Vacation land :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

I know there's quite a few moan on about B1 and B2 being empty or boring guys, and I'm not including myself here,  but there is big plus in both apts...All the girls get on well with each other...Even My Girl, when she's there...There doesn't appear to any bad vibes in either place....:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know there's quite a few moan on about B1 and B2 being empty or boring guys, and I'm not including myself here,  but there is big plus in both apts...All the girls get on well with each other...Even My Girl, when she's there...There doesn't appear to any bad vibes in either place....:biggrin:

she apparently is having a great time with Lola... nice to see and nice to see her back to herself.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your not exactly asking for much are you Mikey...:dodgy::wink::tongue:

Not too much,,,,I know it can be done,,,all that money they raking in,,they can more than afford it.

And some of these ladies like Polya need to go too,,, I don't think they have any interest in being here anymore,,,They remind me of me and my  job,,,when I first started working there I was always on time and always the hardest worker,,,but after all these years I'm tired and bored and don't give a damn anymore,,, I look for an excuse to not go to work everyday... These girls are doing the same thing,,, I think that they are burnt out and are out of ideas,, they pretty much are stuck in a loop,,,,If I'm gonna see another massage let it be by a bunch of ladies that I've never seen before,,,,,right now B#1 needs 3 girls like Helen,,,because she is in the early stages of being here so she will work hard to gain her fans and whatever Bonuses they get every month,,,,, Polya and her friends are getting old and lazy now,,,,they are tired and have run out of ideas,,plus whatever else they have going on outside must be really important, because that's where they are most of the time and when they get home All I see are people snoring.

This used to be the Apt that made people sign up like crazy,,now it's the Apt that makes people cancel their Subs and leave,,,,, I don't like to complain about anything,,,,but how many weeks now has it been since even one major thing outside of Helen happened?   If you look at the pages going back,,,all you see is Noldus saying that this girl left or this girl just got back,,,,,only to say the same girl left again 10 minutes later. I'm gonna call bullshit now on this one.

If a Business or an Apartment  is failing the right thing to do is shut it down and renovate or come back with a completely new one and take the feedback of your long time costumers or even the new ones and fix certain things,,, Not every girl can be an Irma,Ilona, Rosie or Jasmin,,,,but I'm pretty certain that they can find some in Barcelona or Russia,,,,AND FOR GOD SAKES RLC,,,,where are the english speaking girls for your English speaking costumers that I have been asking for all these years now,,,,,,Can I have an Apartment where I don't have to fucking guess what they are saying or have to depend on people to translate it for me.

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

De kunne stenge lett fire eller fem leiligheter for å erstatte B1 riktig

Totally agree but these girls go out alike to earn their money and get tired home in the morning and sleep all day long Even though they got an apartment like this

• Upvote 1