Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

At any rate,  it was a beautiful day outside today and I hope that most of you went out and enjoyed a part of it and didn't sit in front of your computers waiting for nothing to happen!

We had a nice day too Harley, so I sorted out the garden....or yard over there...:cool:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nothing is ever said by RLC about the girls. What they do for a living or what they are suppose to do on RLC. On CC we are not suppose to give out info on the girls private lives.

That's one of the penalties we regular posters get because of the trolls that came in and ruined the forum accusing all the girls of being whores and worse when they had not a single ounce of proof. This forum used to be really fun before that happened. People gave their real, well thought out, opinions and we discussed. Then, the trolls hit and that was that. :-(

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

A lot of these ladies are either Models or wanna be Models,,,,some of them work in Clubs as dancers,,,some of them Just hang out at bars waiting for a Sugar Daddy,,some of them are paid to entertain Wealthy Business men,,,and some of them are just lazy as hell and are just here to make a quick easy Buck.

If you want more detailed answers you need to make friends and join a Pm group,,,then you'll really know all the juicy details.::)

I have been following rlc for 3yrs now and been on this forum for a couple of yrs and always wondered where some of these guys get all their info from,just love how these girls can put stuff out on social media but it is taboo to speak of it on here even though they put it out there themselves

• Upvote 1