Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trouble is now guys, with Sofie joining in, when Anna leaves, this bloke will be hovering around Sofie like a bad smell...He will never go away...:sick:

Oh well, he is good at what he does, and very professional, it's not some creep trying to get in their pants. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Oh well, he is good at what he does, and very professional, it's not some creep trying to get in their pants. 

Yeah his ruse has them convinced they are models...quite the scam...lol.  Not to mention he's doing it on RLCs dime in their place and paying them nothing

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I agree Cow, but IMO, he's outstayed his welcome...I've nothing against the guy...Maybe Sofie just fancied being smothered with chocolate, so Nicole can lick it off...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree Cow, but IMO, he's outstayed his welcome...I've nothing against the guy...Maybe Sofie just fancied being smothered with chocolate, so Nicole can lick it off...:biggrin:

I would not be opposed to that. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah his ruse has them convinced they are models...quite the scam...lol.  Not to mention he's doing it on RLCs dime in their place and paying them nothing

As I've said, I've nothing against this bloke, and if Sofie's not being photographed, then no harm done. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hey Cow Sofie will just have to wait for Nicole to lick off the chocolate. I think Anna wants to do that by the way she was wagging her tail while applying it on Sofie.

However this will turn out, I believe Sofie will have some serious camping to do later on. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1