Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good job Bud!  That is what every swinging dick that has a subscription to RLC should do.  I'm tired of reading about the letdowns and tent talk and all the hiding.  For crying out loud...do something about it people.  If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem!!!  Everyone should send RLC a letter of disgust for allowing that type of crap to happen.  Not once, not twice, not three times, but over and over and over again I read about it.  Quit getting angry with the girls and do something about it!!!!

I know that rlc wont do a thing about it but I feel that I need to do its getting real old and sofie and nicola think its a joke  and funny . that they can get away with doing all  the tent making and looking at the cams on their phone and yes if you  watch real close at times you can see sofies phone when see is looking at it .like the night of her photo shoot after she got to her bedroom and layed on her bed  and no one is going to tell me she don't when I watch something  I look for all things that why I pay for replay so I don't miss much  I look at it more then one time so I see every thing they do but thats my down fall I like to catch things that a lot of people miss  and the thing that is bad is I do like sofie  if I didn't it wouldn't bother me so much 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I sent a pic of sofie and nic little tent to rlc told them this is bullshit  how they make a tent and if they don't want to be seen on cam then they should not be on rlc  this is called reallife cams not tent life cams

I hope you enjoyed watching RLC the time that lasted because you will get banned with this picture. :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

I hope you enjoyed watching RLC the time that lasted because you will get banned with this picture. :biggrin:

you see I have ask rlc way back when michelle was there if I could send a pic of her using pillows to bloke cam 7  and they said I could send pic to them to show what I was talking about and this isn't the first time I did send pic  now they did say only to them  and that why I don't up load pic to the net 

30 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

and one more if find out if you can do it before you do something  it will get you a long way with people  :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, turkey said:

Thanks , that's a serious charge for a few interesting minutes in replay !:angry:

Having to pay RLC Extra for something that has been missed is Criminal.

A Member pays $44.95 a Month for a Premium Membership and they miss something, they should not have to pay anything extra. It's nothing more than a Cash Grab on RLC's part.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1