Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well just catching up seems so far ive not missed much.

The Polish Girl has gone home now. I played it cool waited for her to bring the workload sheet round and got her chatting for quite a while. Ive learned quite a bit more about her and the fac5 she is single :biggrin:

So Belle has not showered all day. Thats quite minging. But maybe B1 pongs enough to mask the stink. 

Would anyone buy her used panties worn for 24 Hours? Or will it be 48 hours this time. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

then you missed the poor Mrbox trying once again to trigger everyone with the classic "it's only going to be a tease show" 2 or 3 times and nobody answer him it was so funny :) 

... this is actually the best way to stop a troll ... but it will not work, because i am not trolling ... :)

We all know that's what that fucking leech does,,he repeats the phrases and words he knows gets people mad,,I call that being a Sneaky Ass fucking Troll.:angry:

1 minute ago, wathou said:

then you missed the poor Mrbox trying once again to trigger everyone with the classic "it's only going to be a tease show" 2 or 3 times and nobody answer him it was so funny :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Problem is that we all have him blocked. If you quote him we can see his posts. Only way to stop that is to block you too... :dodgy:

Fucking hell guys. I'm just on here to have a bit of fun...

Do you not know me by now...:angry:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Irma PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be back in 3 months and get a working visa some you can stay foreveer

i think for all irma's fans the best plan would be if she could get 1 or 2 friends to go in a roomate apt like k&k. that'd be nice to see :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Would anyone buy her used panties worn for 24 Hours? Or will it be 48 hours this time. 

You know that's a tricky one because I don't want anybody's dirty underwear but the thought of possessing something of Belle ...

Probably not but considering what I might do to her in person if she let me it's not really a hygiene problem.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking hell guys. I'm just on here to have a bit of fun...

Do you not know me by now...:angry:

... it is like with kids ... they create group force to bully me. ... it is kind of fun. ... Just do not reply to me (at least for today), please. ... :)

Just now, wathou said:

i think for all irma's fans the best plan would be if she could get 1 or 2 freinds to go in a roomate apt like k&k. that'd be nice to see :) 

I have of course suggested the same for Belle - RLC could have all my money :biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You know that's a tricky one because I don't want anybody's dirty underwear but the thought of possessing something of Belle ...

Probably not but considering what I might do to her in person if she let me it's not really a hygiene problem.

BB.....can you send me a short PM so I can see if what I have done thanks to SC's help worked?