Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Anyone else having problems with RLC replay? It keeps getting stuck after every 10-15 secs... 'couldnt get chunk' etc...this msg keeps on coming... 

I don't currently have replay. The one month I did use it, I used to get this message whenever my PC lost connection to the internet. The times it was happening frequently I would turn my router off for a few seconds and then back on again and it would usually resolve it, sometimes I would restart my PC as well. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I must be a very strange person. When I go on a vacation to a fun place like Barcelona, I don't spend my time walking around naked wanking and drinking and dancing inside the damn motel just to please people who might be watching me on a camera. I go out on the town and have a good time.

I really can't expect more of others than I would expect from myself.

Let me know when you are paid to stay in such hotel, just because people on the internet are willing to pay money to look at you while you stay there...let alone naked.  :dodgy:

• Like 1

Ciao everyone...just caught up on last night and todays events...My 1st reaction was wtf when I saw a bloke in Nicole's br in thumbnails...I had to have a closer inspection and thought her standards had really slipped and he was old enough to be her dad...Turns out they're friends, and chances are they'll be in Barca for a few days, so my girl will possibly be spending quite a bit of time with them...They only brought a carrier bag each, which suggests they're staying somewhere else, maybe a hotel...

One of the many thing I love about Nicole is her unpredictability...I really thought she'd hide more after giving her 'haters' (her word, not mine) the finger..But no...she bated with her dildo at daft o'clock, in full view for some of the time...which, I think, silenced one or 2 who posted negative comments earlier in the evening about cam angels etc...If this girl was judged on her shows compared to the other Barca girls, both past and present, and not on what she did 1st time here, she'd still be way up near the top, if not at the top...:biggrin::heart:

However,she appears to be on a hiding to nothing...

• If she faces the wall, she's hiding
  • But If she is wide open into Cam14, she's teasing and playing to the cam...not being real...
  • If she bates undercover, there's uproar...because she wasn't like this last time
  • But when she kicks the covers off, like last night, apparently she's just after her bonus money...

She might have changed a bit since her last time...People do you know...She's certainly fitting in much better and bonding with all the girls really well...That is a big change in her from before...:biggrin: 
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ciao everyone...just caught up on last night and todays events...My 1st reaction was wtf when I saw a bloke in Nicole's br in thumbnails...I had to have a closer inspection and thought her standards had really slipped and he was old enough to be her dad...Turns out they're friends, and chances are they'll be in Barca for a few days, so my girl will possibly be spending quite a bit of time with them...They only brought a carrier bag each, which suggests they're staying somewhere else, maybe a hotel...

One of the many thing I love about Nicole is her unpredictability...I really thought she'd hide more after giving her 'haters' (her word, not mine) the finger..But no...she bated with her dildo at daft o'clock, in full view for some of the time...which, I think, silenced one or 2 who posted negative comments earlier in the evening about cam angels etc...If this girl was judged on her shows compared to the other Barca girls, both past and present, and not on what she did 1st time here, she'd still be way up near the top, if not at the top...:biggrin::heart:

However,she appears to be on a hiding to nothing...

• If she faces the wall, she's hiding
  • But If she is wide open into Cam14, she's teasing and playing to the cam...not being real...
  • If she bates undercover, there's uproar...because she wasn't like this last time
  • But when she kicks the covers off, like last night, apparently she's just after her bonus money...

She might have changed a bit since her last time...People do you know...She's certainly fitting in much better and bonding with all the girls really well...That is a big change in her from before...:biggrin: 

did you see her bathroom one where when she showed her  dildo at the sink washing it after she used it in there  she even had her panties still down and big smile on her face one like this :biggrin:  then a hr or so she started undercover but she end uncover 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I must be a very strange person. When I go on a vacation to a fun place like Barcelona, I don't spend my time walking around naked wanking and drinking and dancing inside the damn motel just to please people who might be watching me on a camera. I go out on the town and have a good time.

I really can't expect more of others than I would expect from myself.

You would be a very strange person if you went on vacation and spent your time like that.  However, these girls are being paid to render a service to a large viewing audience and that simply is not happening from what I've been reading!!

26 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Let me know when you are paid to stay in such hotel, just because people on the internet are willing to pay money to look at you while you stay there...let alone naked.  :dodgy:

Even for Foamy, I thought that was a very strange post from him.