Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ciao everyone...just caught up on last night and todays events...My 1st reaction was wtf when I saw a bloke in Nicole's br in thumbnails...I had to have a closer inspection and thought her standards had really slipped and he was old enough to be her dad...Turns out they're friends, and chances are they'll be in Barca for a few days, so my girl will possibly be spending quite a bit of time with them...They only brought a carrier bag each, which suggests they're staying somewhere else, maybe a hotel...

One of the many thing I love about Nicole is her unpredictability...I really thought she'd hide more after giving her 'haters' (her word, not mine) the finger..But no...she bated with her dildo at daft o'clock, in full view for some of the time...which, I think, silenced one or 2 who posted negative comments earlier in the evening about cam angels etc...If this girl was judged on her shows compared to the other Barca girls, both past and present, and not on what she did 1st time here, she'd still be way up near the top, if not at the top...:biggrin::heart:

However,she appears to be on a hiding to nothing...

• If she faces the wall, she's hiding
  • But If she is wide open into Cam14, she's teasing and playing to the cam...not being real...
  • If she bates undercover, there's uproar...because she wasn't like this last time
  • But when she kicks the covers off, like last night, apparently she's just after her bonus money...

She might have changed a bit since her last time...People do you know...She's certainly fitting in much better and bonding with all the girls really well...That is a big change in her from before...:biggrin: 

I saw the bate in replay too, it was good, she is deffinately the current girl showing most in barca, and of previous girls she is amongst the top.

She has deffinately done alot on cam, but last time she tempered with the cams on 2 occations, this time she had sex hidden in the batroom on 2 occations. After that, can't you understand that people judging her? Is it really unfair?

I have criticized her for playing more to the cams, spreading legs towards the cam, doing "exercice" and the teasing with Sofie, I'm no fan of it, but for most guys here that change is positive. The "fuck you" show was just silly and stupid.

On her bating, I don't think much have changed, it was always in some strange positions, sometimes hidden sometimes not, and she had the troubles acheaving orgasm last time too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girls are being paid to have cameras pointed at them 24/7, whether they're in the apt or not, and nothing more...

naga check out sofies bath when she got home  after she get done shaving her legs I thought she was doing to but just a little rub for about 30sec :dodgy: but I enjoyed it