Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

This could be a way for RLC to get people to watch the other apts. Everyone is probably watching B1 & 2 and not watching the others.

How would that benefit them. Even if they switched to another site owned by RLC destroying one of your products is a pretty poor and risky business plan and they have recently added a few new apartments so that would be even dafter.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Both barca apartments were under maintenance god knows the reason..what an horrible girl cast.Totaly party girls,all the funny at outside,then rlc users are gifted with crap massages and endlessly body's painting.

... yes ... that is the point ... life take place outside only ... and ... the girls replaced it with silly teasing shows ...

... strange ... and a bit sad is ...

... that so many people in this thread fall for this. ... I guess, every time the girls move out they laugh almost endlessly about the gullibility of this people. 

• Upvote 1

And I'd just like to add once more I don't have a problem with the girls going out to clubs regularly and living their lives but that's not the whole story here and regularly does not mean every night, but that when they stay in they actually do something whether it be lie naked on the bed, or shower visibly and cream and oil themselves, play party games, or dance nakedly (which admittedly Belle did do a few days ago but for a short time) or even bring lovers back, but something and not once a week.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And I'd just like to add once more I don't have a problem with the girls going out to clubs regularly and living their lives but that's not the whole story here and regularly does not mean every night, but that when they stay in they actually do something whether it be lie naked on the bed, or shower visibly and cream and oil themselves, play party games, or dance nakedly (which admittedly Belle did do a few days ago but for a short time) but something and not once a week.

Exactly what ive said before going out having a social life clubbing etc not a problem and there was times in the past ive prob said they should go out for once when they stayed on the couch night after night. But its about maintaining that balance not doing the extremes which i say going out every single night is extreme !

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What guy?

The guy who thinks that RLC staff are banging all the girls. Otherwise you start to sound like Harley when he was convinced every UM period was the chance for the girls to invite all the staff around and have a big orgy

• Upvote 3

Hi guys,

I'm still a rookie on RLC, so please, could you explain me what is exactly the business with RLC and clubs in Barcelona, or how they are linked to some of them?

I mean, there are many  high-quality pictures on the RLCF forum of former tenants of B1/B2 (can't remember all their names), taken during parties. Is it a way for the girls to get some bonuses, or something else?

Thx

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Exactly what ive said before going out having a social life clubbing etc not a problem and there was times in the past ive prob said they should go out for once when they stayed on the couch night after night. But its about maintaining that balance not doing the extremes which i say going out every single night is extreme !

Balance is the key and particularly the more you are away the more you need to do while you are here. The couples understand that. If they have a been away several make sure they give a treat for the viewers and they fuck in LRs for the freecammers, however uncomfortable it is - I'm thinking of Maya and Stepan here - so they understand the site.

1 minute ago, adlg499 said:

Hi guys,

I'm still a rookie on RLC, so please, could you explain me what is exactly the business with RLC and clubs in Barcelona, or how they are linked to some of them?

I mean, there are many  high-quality pictures on the RLCF forum of former tenants of B1/B2 (can't remember all their names), taken during parties. Is it a way for the girls to get some bonuses, or something else?

Thx

Most of the photos taken during parties are just from the Facebook pages of the Clubs. Every night at every club you have photographers who take pictures to put on social media. If you know where the girls are going then it is easy to go onto the Facebook or Instagram of the Clubs and extract any photos which feature the girls.

Where you have seen 4 or 5 pictures of the girls on a night out, there were probably 200 photos taken at the club

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The guy who thinks that RLC staff are banging all the girls. Otherwise you start to sound like Harley when he was convinced every UM period was the chance for the girls to invite all the staff around and have a big orgy

Hey Ben I forgot my laughing smiley. But hey it was a good thought.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

A REQUEST

While we are on the subject or RealLifeCam Fan there is a picture of Belle naked getting spanked. I can't believe nobody has a video of this. Please please can someone send me pictures or videos of that and that entire day with Belle. As I prefer nudity and Belle is rarely naked like this in the light please, please can anyone PM me or preferably DropBox footage of Belle on that day, the day after the Megan, Becca, Belle 3some. Really it would lift my mood considerably. I feel that I want to see that more than the next 30 days of My Belle :heart:. I just want of much naked footage as possible of Belel on that day, no-one else.