Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Me too.

Well not long ago StnCld was saying he was at RLCF archiving. If that means Real Life Cam Fans, That could be anywhere here.

I see the Board for Barcelona Apt. #1 & #2 Cam Girls, but I don't think that's it.

We're adrift at sea. ...Till someone says something..

The irony is that we had a strong cast in Barcelona a few months ago (with Nicole, Jessica, Lima etc ...), but it was even more controversial than this one. There was both a crusade by the resident inquisitors of the forum regarding the "morality" of the girls, and the "openness" police campaigning against Jessica. Controversial, but the apartments were mostly full and lively, tons of things to watch at any moment of the day. Because the girls knew how to strike a balance between living their own life outside, and understanding the necessary need to spend at lest some time in the apartment and living part of their life inside. Nicole was away a lot of nights, but she regularly brought her boys home, and spent some quality time with her pink friend too.

Now, we have, I guess, the real life of careless party girls in an active city known for its nightlife :  sleeping zombies during the days, and empty rooms at night. :cry:

On the plus side, Taya and Wil's guests are trying to compensate for all the inactive apartments all by themselves :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, West_California said:

Well not long ago StnCld was saying he was at RLCF archiving. If that means Real Life Cam Fans, That could be anywhere here.

I see the Board for Barcelona Apt. #1 & #2 Cam Girls, but I don't think that's it.

We're adrift at sea. ...Till someone says something..

www.reallifecamfan.com

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... yes ... that is the point ... life take place outside only ... and ... the girls replaced it with silly teasing shows ...

... strange ... and a bit sad is ...

... that so many people in this thread fall for this. ... I guess, every time the girls move out they laugh almost endlessly about the gullibility of this people. 

I:sad: IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T BITCH ABOUT!!!!!:angry::angry:

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I:sad: IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T BITCH ABOUT!!!!!:angry::angry:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Both barca apartments were under maintenance god knows the reason..what an horrible girl cast.Totaly party girls,all the funny at outside,then rlc users are gifted with crap massages and endlessly body's painting.

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The irony is that we had a strong cast in Barcelona a few months ago (with Nicole, Jessica, Lima etc ...), but it was even more controversial than this one. There was both a crusade by the resident inquisitors of the forum regarding the "morality" of the girls, and the "openness" police campaigning against Jessica. Controversial, but the apartments were mostly full and lively, tons of things to watch at any moment of the day. Because the girls knew how to strike a balance between living their own life outside, and understanding the necessary need to spend at lest some time in the apartment and living part of their life inside. Nicole was away a lot of nights, but she regularly brought her boys home, and spent some quality time with her pink friend too.

Now, we have, I guess, the real life of careless party girls in an active city known for its nightlife :  sleeping zombies during the days, and empty rooms at night. :cry:

On the plus side, Taya and Wil's guests are trying to compensate for all the inactive apartments all by themselves :biggrin:

Potentially these 3 are very strong and that makes it worse. I think Belle's days of having sex with girls on cam are very very sadly over and although she tried I doubt she will ever bate above the covers but she still does sexy naked dances like nobody else, Angel is frequently nude and dances and exercises naked, plus on her very first night Rosie had a sexy shower with Belle in which she touched her pussy and we've probably all seen that arse sway, so potentially like they looked like they were going to be yesterday evening they could be great. They just need someone to remind them that they are getting paid and we would appreciate it if they showed us that potential. 

I don't know what they did at the party they came back from yesterday - or even to be honest if Angel was there but I think she probably was - but I bet it was one whole lot more interesting to watch than what we saw in B2.

I still hope every night My Belle:heart: will sexy dance and maybe Angel feels that she does enough - and she probably does - but interaction at parties wouyld certainly help on her front as she interacting with the men well enough.

• Upvote 3