Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Creo RLC puede finalmente nos escucha un poco por tener los muebles poner de nuevo como estaba. Ahora para ver cuánto tiempo permanece de esta manera. Las palabras clave son un poco.

Before, and I share the taste, the sofa was more advanced, and the table on the carpet ... that gave some images from the camera 2 spectacular. But it is true that this is better, than turning your back on camera 2.

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've managed to dip into the forum for an hour guys, but dinner party for 6 tonight so I've been cooking for a large chunk of the day. I'll say goodnight now, have a good night and look after the girls for me....:biggrin:.

Speak tomorrow...

Bye Naga, have a nice evening :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes.:blush:

Not sure of the time but if you've still got Replay you can check it out. She was sunbathing naked on the balcony and walking around naked too. 

At one point she left something on the couch and went in to get it, as she leaned over she lifted her leg up quite high, I bet the view from Cam 2 would have been awesome but I only saw the view from Cam 1. 

If you do find it let me know :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

las chicas de salir

They are a good time in the Hall, everything seems to indicate, that they expect something. By the time, it could be to Stella and Kylie, since B2 is located on the beach. Pero is only supposition.