Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And I have a feeling it will be the sexiest girl with the sexiest ass ever Adele:heart::heart:

i was thinking that too but last time i was also sure she'll be back but didn't :X i wouldn't mind seeing her back :) + she'll fit perfectly with the girls routine phone during the day & night out

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

When Irma leaves in the morning, it's difficult to know who will take over as Events Organiser, Stelle, Gina, Lia or Mia possibly? It will be interesting to see who the new girl will be and if she's a natural born leader. Whoever arrives, tomorrow will be a catch up day for sleep since there will probably be many hours of u/m in both apartments 

Gina will move to B1, and there will be a new girl in B2...I think it will be an old face, but that's just my gut feeling...:confused:

And she lived in that kitchen,,,The Timekeeper Noldus was having trouble keeping up with how many times she ate per day lol :biggrin::biggrin:

I waana see that Phat Ass again:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Adele again. She liked to drink beer.::)

tumblr_n4sz3skRJt1sisiu9o1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

UM is a almost sure thing in barcelona. ... No matter if there is a replacement or not. 

and it just occurred to me that's when My Belle:heart: will get naked. I can see her now whirling her well worn panties around her head seconds after it goes down, then washing them and putting them back on before the cameras come back.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

And she lived in that kitchen,,,The Timekeeper Noldus was having trouble keeping up with how many times she ate per day lol :biggrin::biggrin:

I waana see that Phat Ass again:heart::heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_n4sz3skRJt1sisiu9o1_500.gif

hehe, yes I remeber we counted that

• Upvote 1