Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, wathou said:

i agree with that and i'm shocked that belle has a better contract but it could explain why she doesn't do shit in the appartment if she negotiate a better fix salary that's why she is not going after the bonuses. If that's the case really dumb move from rlc ! Unless you are talking about the big money she made last time because of the bonuses but right now if i was rlc i wouldn't even pay her full salary ... 

and about angel dating someone right now i'm not sure about that, because why would she call her bf everynight ? you are going to say she is cheating on him, but for me angel has not the behavior of a cheater or maybe they are in a open relationship.

It was during her previous tenure, it was in a translated discussion with Jasmine (iirc). I do not know about this time.

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

beaucoup de gens sont deçu par b2 moi inclu pourtant combien de gens regarde la chambre de Rose en ce moment 14h22

I am looking at B1 bathroom and catching up with the insane Taya and Will guest couple (fluffy tail  :heart: !!!!) :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

i just think she don't want to be there no more and she does have a real life out side rlc just like we all do and just maybe she wants to get back to her real life that all I'm saying and yes down deep i would love for her to stay for ever but that's not real life and rlc isn't the real life of the girls

I am still going to point out that although apart from some nudity and a sexy naked dance, which is her own thing and nobody else does in Barcelona My Belle:heart: has given us very little in the last 12 days but for the week before that she did deliver an awful lot especially in her bedfroom and in the LR. The problem is this has stopped but then in the middle of her last stay there were 10 days when she did very little. The difference this time is that you know she is having a good time and maybe giving others a very good time (just suggesting some dances at private parties as well as the club not anything more because we don't know) and the contrast is stark. Last time of course it was 10 evenings boring us senseless with Desperate Housewives.

My point is the standards by which we measure Belle's stay are higher because what she has done and is very capable of doing whereas with Sia, Candy, Jasmin and others who did almost nothing, but while some people said they should go home, Belle despite having done far more than them even in this stay seems to be coming in for disproportionate abuse but then she got a lot of abuse on the B1 board for being at B2 where she was the most frequently naked girl and spent a lot of the time entertaining us even when others were zonked out.

Clearly looking at the last 2 days, the show runner has had a word with the girls. Clearly they have not quite got it. Maybe Belle is on a poorer contract this time around but when you look at Gina and The Twins they stick to a very simple pattern by doing a job. Now I think and we know My Belle:heart: is capable of showing a personality that those others can't (except maybe Gina) and can do the sexy showers and the dancing maybe with Rosie but  clearly she needs to be told in stronger terms to get her act together. It looks pretty clear we won't see any kind of sex between the Barcelona girls. It's not just the drugs, although that is a large part of it for Belle, it requires a group of girls. Maybe Rose could join Belle and Stella and I don't know about Kylie but I'm guessing there might be more to her but Gina, The Twins and Angel just wouldn't  take part. The best bet is maybe to get Lola in but the way to get to Belle is financial incentive so maybe Belle and Rosie need another meeting with the Emperor to say OK we are willing to pay you a little more on a performance basis but if you appear to be giving lip service to your job then I am afraid you will not get another contract here and if you had to pay your own way to Barca and your own rent and bills then you are going to start struggling financially.

We haven't quite reached that point yet but Belle I want you to stay but you must do your job - there is a reason why there was a massive discrepancy between what you were paid and what Jasmin was paid.

• Upvote 3

il y a 25 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Je regarde salle B1 et rattraper le fou et Will Taya couple qu'invité (queue touffue   :heart:!!!!) :biggrin:

normalement je ne suis pas les couples mais je trouve le couple invité super tester anal hier encore aujourd'hui a suivre...:heart:}:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is actually nice to hear some positive comments.

I like both Belle and Rosie a lot, yes I know they're not delivering what the viewers want to see but at the moment I'm just enjoying watching a naked girl get ready for her day

• Upvote 1