Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I like both Belle and Rosie a lot, yes I know they're not delivering what the viewers want to see but at the moment I'm just enjoying watching a naked girl get ready for her day

just one question u told me your subscription was going to run off, will you resubscribe if the situation remain the same ?

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

just one question u told me your subscription was going to run off, will you resubscribe if the situation remain the same ?

I've already cancelled, I have until the 20th, but that was before I realised Rosie was the new girl coming in.

Honestly I might renew just for her, she's the only girl I'm interested in watching at the minute. Since Irma left I have spent barely any time on RLC, instead I've been working on my fitness a lot more so I haven't had much dead time to fill (today is a rest day :biggrin:)

The reason I don't complain about the quietness of the apartments is because I don't really miss the £35 a month or whatever it is, and I just like being able to check in on the girls from time to time. I'm trying to make RLC less of a part of my daily routine. Of course this will all go out the window when Irma returns so I have a minimum of 3 months to make the most of my free time

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I've already cancelled, I have until the 20th, but that was before I realised Rosie was the new girl coming in.

Honestly I might renew just for her, she's the only girl I'm interested in watching at the minute. Since Irma left I have spent barely any time on RLC, instead I've been working on my fitness a lot more so I haven't had much dead time to fill (today is a rest day :biggrin:)

The reason I don't complain about the quietness of the apartments is because I don't really miss the £35 a month or whatever it is, and I just like being able to check in on the girls from time to time. I'm trying to make RLC less of a part of my daily routine. Of course this will all go out the window when Irma returns so I have a minimum of 3 months to make the most of my free time

Good, Ben. When Belle leaves I am pretty sure I will only watch one apartment and then not very much. It will almost be a relief. I think I have seen everything I want to see, apart from more good shots of Belle. I am sure I will return to voyeurism at some stage but it would have to be an outstanding site like RLC largely has been.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

well ok, but i think (and i'm probably not the only one) that is not willing to pay 75$ a month for that and i think that's why a lot of poeple are complaining not because we don't like the girls or anything but to make rlc realise that things are getting wrong so that they can take action. For me it's not a question about the money seriously i couldn't care less about 75$/month either but more about the content that's getting ridiculous and it seems that they(rlc) don't care about B1 & B2 like it's too much work and they rather focus on the couple appartements that are easier to manage but ( for some of us) are boring as hell. Every year there as been bad times for b1 & b2 which is normal nothing can be perfect 24/7 but in that time rlc could have open a new appartments like that to ease us off but no they rather stick to the couple appartments :X and i couldn't settle for a few minutes of nudity now that i have the replay ^^'

and as for the time spend on rlc i have to say i barely watch it anymore either, and i'm thankfull i never fell for a girl on rlc i couldn't put rlc over my time ^^'

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I have watched angel  from day one and I can see the change in her the last 2 weeks she is more focused on her life out side of rlc and that what she needs to do but I fill that if the girls care more about being out side apartment then in then its just awaste for them to be here and we shouldn't have to pay for them to only be there to eat sleep and shower then put on some fake little shows like belle and roses did last night and angels bates have been looking like she is just doing them to make it look like she doing something in the apartment worth watching but making sure she don't show to much  and that's not the way she started out in here she has changed a lot in wanting to be on rlc to just using rlc as a place to stay and make a little money while she is making her real money by doing what ever she does out side the apartment so seeing she likes it a lot better out of the apartment that's what she needs to be out of the rlc apartment and let some one who would like to be there I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for saying this but I fill I I'm only saying how I fill and see things so don't get mad about how I fill its just the way I see it and I still think angel is the best girl out of all the girls in the two Barcelona apartments at the time and I'm going to watch her the most

I've gotta agree with you there bud, even though you know my feelings about her...:cry:

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

why should she do shit when the other girls are making no effort at all and are probally being paid the same

But I also agree with you EMM...When she's not out working. I still love watching her...:heart:

2 hours ago, wathou said:

"fill" is written feel btw ^^'

and i think u picked the wrong target, angel is maybe the only one in b1 & b2 that is somewhat entertaining to watch ( even if i'm a bit sad that the new bedroom cams are so far and we can't see shit, sadly). And it's true since 2 weeks or so she has been out a lot of the time, even going out at night but can you blame her ? She was always home alone at night while gina was at b1 & belle was out, and alone during the day also ( when she wasn't out to work) because belle was sleeping the day off and gina was at b1 ... So she probably said to herself everyone else is having fun at night why not me !?

I think she works hard, but has also decided to have a bit of fun instead of being stuck in home alone on an evening....and who can blame her...

• Upvote 2