Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

By the way guys I have a thought for you. People have been saying Angel talks or text her boyfriend every nite. Also that when she goes out she is seeing someone. Is it not possible that her boyfriend or girlfriend, whatever the case, has came to Barca. and that is who she is seeing.

• Upvote 1

Belle walked down the hallway to the kichen and lookesd at the camera. She then turned around went back by her bedroom door , turned around and walked down the hall again. She must not have liked how she did it the first time.

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

By the way guys I have a thought for you. People have been saying Angel talks or text her boyfriend every nite. Also that when she goes out she is seeing someone. Is it not possible that her boyfriend or girlfriend, whatever the case, has came to Barca. and that is who she is seeing.

Good shout Snake

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Looks like it's time to go out for the night. checking the time yes it's 21:22 time to get ready..

I don't think so because My Belle:heart: hasn't even had a wash for 24 hours and hasn't changed her panties for 20 hours so maybe they're just going shopping. It looks casual wear for Belle apart from her underwear.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Io non la penso così perché mio Belle :heart: non ha nemmeno avuto un lavaggio per 24 ore e non è cambiato le mutande per 20 ore, quindi forse sono solo andare a fare shopping. Sembra abbigliamento casual per Belle a parte la sua biancheria intima.

go out to buy alcohol for big lesbo show later and condoms to toys !!
gel

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so because My Belle:heart: hasn't even had a wash for 24 hours and hasn't changed her panties for 20 hours so maybe they're just going shopping. It looks casual wear for Belle apart from her underwear.

I'll believe it when I see it.:dodgy:

They've gone out casual before and not come back.