Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

As for the Gina and the twins combo I reckon they're great entertainment each with deliciously  developed pussies and lips but if they ever did get it on, apart from the meltdown as you so rightly suggest, it would be a sure sign of their departure in the following couple of days

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry mate. I must have missed it. I didn't mean to steal your glory...It sort of looks like what you're suggesting doesn't it...:confused:

OT, playoff in the golf...

Garcia's putter letting him down a few times in the last few holes.

39 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

It is wonderful. She gets money for her fotoshootings, and also from us for doing nothing. RLC: Send her home! And Belle and Rosemary with her.

its great that :angel: has now started to think about her self and have fun  and I'm happy for her she has been the one that has done all she can to keep the apartment going but you cant expect her to do it all by her self and that's what she has done from the time she walked in to rlc   and I feel that none of her room mates but gina when she was there and not at b1   and all she did was give all the great cam14 view and I can say I like but I still watched :angel: if she was home so I hope she does go and have all the fun or what ever she wants to do while she in Barcelona I know I sure as hell would so so angel you go and have fun i will always think of you as the best girl to come in to the apartment in a long time and i say this with love for :angel: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

As for the Gina and the twins combo I reckon they're great entertainment each with deliciously  developed pussies and lips but if they ever did get it on, apart from the meltdown as you so rightly suggest, it would be a sure sign of their departure in the following couple of days

If that was the case I'd be happy if they were going tomorrow...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

its great that :angel: has now started to think about her self and have fun  and I'm happy for her she has been the one that has done all she can to keep the apartment going but you cant expect her to do it all by her self and that's what she has done from the time she walked in to rlc   and I feel that none of her room mates but gina when she was there and not at b1   and all she did was give all the great cam14 view and I can say I like but I still watched :angel: if she was home so I hope she does go and have all the fun or what ever she wants to do while she in Barcelona I know I sure as hell would so so angel you go and have fun i will always think of you as the best girl to come in to the apartment in a long time and i say this with love for :angel: 

I don't think anybody can have a go at Angel for the time she's spent in B2, and what she's given us. For me, she's been a star...:heart: