Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love Gina's fabulous pussy as my screensaver, but I don't think my wife would be too impressed if she borrowed my laptop...:cry:

Saying that would be bad is an understatement.::)

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina, this is a site I will never get tired of....Thanks Gina...:heart:

I don't think anyone can complain about the level of nudity right now in B1 with Gina and the twins...Absolutely superb girls and thank you.....:biggrin:.:heart:

Now you know the complaints are not going to stop. If they aren't bringing guys home to fuck or fucking each other then they aren't doing enough.:dodgy: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I really don't know what to think about Belle anymore. To see a girl go from being one of the best in Barc to one of the worst is just sad. And from what I read talking to her has done no good.

That was always a risk especially with a girl who has been known to go off in a huff. The worst of it is she seems for the most part to be having a very good time outside the apartments like we are paying for this holiday but aren't allowed to come along.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel has paraded around no problem in front of Rosie naked several times over the last few day....Rosie you need to look and learn flower...:biggrin:

Even Rosie's been substantially more naked than Belle buy yes Angel is certainly doing her bit whereas My Belle:heart: is doing nothing and obviously so and has gone out.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, vortios said:

For a photo shoot, it seems like a lot of things are missing, right? For example I have not seen them take any footwear for the photos, nor take their makeup cases.
But it is only my appreciation.

Maybe those things are being provided. In truth I don't care where or what they are doing. For me when the girls go out the door I stop thinking about them till they get back. To many people in here are obsessed with what the girls are doing outside the apartment. :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

What seems clear is that Angie takes another very different path to the other RLC girls. Belle seems like his friendship outside the house, has had to have some setback.
I said at the time that it could have problems. But that's something even a blind man can see.
And Rose, even being very friendly to Belle, is in a somewhat rarefied environment.

• Upvote 1

il y a 38 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

J'aimerais chatte fabuleuse Gina comme mon écran de veille, mais je ne pense pas que ma femme serait trop impressionné si elle a emprunté mon ordinateur portable ...:cry:

bonjour Naga hier j' ai fait un classement des plus belles chattes de Barça 1&2 mais il apparait nul part aussi je le propose directement 1 Ange - 2 - Twins - 3 Gina - 4 Stella - 5 Kylie - 6 Belle - 7 Rose biensur c'est une question de gout :heart::heart::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe those things are being provided. In truth I don't care where or what they are doing. For me when the girls go out the door I stop thinking about them till they get back. To many people in here are obsessed with what the girls are doing outside the apartment. :dodgy:

Morning everyone. Someone has finally got it right. What they do outside that door is thier business. 

• Upvote 3