Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I disagree. Yes he says the same thing but tonight he just seems silly. B2 has been going downhill but I always knew the girls were capable of this. A truly sexy dance party can't be far around the corner. 

It would have probably have been better in NV but they were a couple of good views for me. Angel did get in the way of Belle's massage but how many people complained Belle got in the way of Caro and Anna - she was giving great views herself as was Angel tonight, but it still was a bit of a pity for me. 

Here's what Mr Box wants..here's his dream - No sexy dancing, no massages, no unnecessary nudity, no fun in the apartments unless it involves men. He wants exactly the opposite of you, and he'll keep trolling the forum because he'll never get it

• Upvote 1

... it seems ... today is the timr for a restart of the useless teasing shows ... first B2 and now B1 started ...

... here ... we see the "Dancing Dead" ... 3-5 girls without life inside in this apartments ... :(

skeletonsdaf65.png

... it is time for a cast with girls actually open minded ... it is time for a restart. ... :)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Here's what Mr Box wants..here's his dream - No sexy dancing, no massages, no unnecessary nudity, no fun in the apartments unless it involves men. He wants exactly the opposite of you, and he'll keep trolling the forum because he'll never get it

Yes but at least he doesn't go round insulting people and we know what he thinks. He's not like a couple of the newbies on her who are just vile. OK he's a bit of a troll but if he doesn't insult the girls nor us then he can keep ploughing his own ridiculous agenda.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes but at least he doesn't go round insulting people and we know what he thinks. He's not like a couple of the newbies on her who are just vile. OK he's a bit of a troll but if he doesn't insult the girls nor us then he can keep ploughing his own ridiculous agenda.

Why I am talking about this. I just want to express joy that B2 is back on track. Maybe My Belle:heart: will sleep naked tonight. It is about time she did that again.