Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Nari Dog said:

It's been a long time between public bates in B1. From memory Irma would have been the last one.

Yep. Currently the only Barca girl who bates openly is Angel (I'm not counting the Belle attempts) and she's not exactly a firecracker.

Someone needs to give Stella a dildo, she'd use it if she had it

Just now, Nari Dog said:

It's been a long time between public bates in B1. From memory Irma would have been the last one.

Stella's done it a couple of times since Irma left, but I think Kylie moving in has probably put a stop to that (and Stella's bates aren't nearly as interesting without a vibrator).

Just now, studev3131 said:

Sorry guys my thoughts are that this group of girls in B1 and B2 are the most boring yet.  Does anyone have dates on how soon we should see a set of new girls

It doesn't work like that, one girl leaves and another joins, you don't get a fresh group all at once. Twins will likely be next to go

Just now, timber said:

Stella's done it a couple of times since Irma left, but I think Kylie moving in has probably put a stop to that (and Stella's bates aren't nearly as interesting without a vibrator).

Oh yeah she had a couple of fiddles, I don't think she ever came though