Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It doesn't work like that, one girl leaves and another joins, you don't get a fresh group all at once. Twins will likely be next to go

Or Angel. But Gina without The Twins could be the making of her.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yep. Currently the only Barca girl who bates openly is Angel (I'm not counting the Belle attempts) and she's not exactly a firecracker.

Someone needs to give Stella a dildo, she'd use it if she had it

yes she would outside of apartment

OK guys, I'm going to Spain tomorrow...:cool:, Sadly not Barca cos it would have been tricky explaining to my wife...:dodgy:

Can you look after the girls for me till I get back on Monday please...::)

Goodnight everyone and have a good Easter...I hope the girls behave for you...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK chicos, me voy a España mañana ... :cool:, Por desgracia, no Barca cos que habría sido difícil de explicar a mi esposa ...:dodgy:

Puedes cuidar a las chicas para mí hasta que regrese el lunes por favor ...::)

Buenas noches a todos y tener una buena Pascua ... espero que las chicas se comportan para usted ...:biggrin:

Enjoy your vacation. If you go to the Islands you might meet someone from RLC

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK guys, I'm going to Spain tomorrow...:cool:, Sadly not Barca cos it would have been tricky explaining to my wife...:dodgy:

Goodnight everyone and have a good Easter...I hope the girls behave for you...:biggrin:

good night and you have a good easter to naga

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Night Naga, I'll keep an eye on Angel if she ever turns up again.