Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure the new girl will be in later....Why would it be UM, Gina and all her stuff have gone...

Plus Angel and Belle are out to allow UM to clean up and change stuff around. You never know BB, they might move Belle into the better lit room Gina's had, and look at some of the pussy displays she gave us in there...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they left with the music very high.... that's not smart...

Why do they do this. Quick way to piss the neighbours off, and they're not even in!! Won't help if they want any future wild lesbian orgy nights...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Well now b1 is pretty much doomed to the same routine :) ( out during the day, come back to eat watch a movie, put make up on then go out then come back to sleep for at least 1 month straight :) and ho yes plus some wiggling around in underwear)

( now we can see the flickering lights in gina's room, but we won't see the same close up :cry:)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

No new name. Looks like we're down to 2 in here for now..:cry:

It can take hours to pop up. I doubt very much that anyone will move until Angel leaves unless 2 friends come in at once and are given the big room. Maybe Anna or Caro and Belle but then Anna tried quite a few things with Belle last time and Belle was always escaping.

At least I saw some Heidi action.

I am not sure Belle didn't put those same panties back on after the bath and I can't be bothered watching Replay but I think she might have carried them from the balcony. It was strange that Belle chose to go out in her night gear. I've only seen he put the sun cream on once and that was on the balcony ... maybe Belle is forgetful or she's so tanned now she thinks the UV's not getting through.

• Upvote 1

Gess the twins got three months months contract..not surprising at all.Bet Stella also have three months.Gess not a big chance of Lola returning to this barca or the other one!?This actual casts are fine and acomodate to the painting stuff and the massage rituals.Hope things change and Lola return and something change,right now it's always the same thing and routines.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess the twins got three months months contract..not surprising at all.Bet Stella also have three months.Gess not a big chance of Lola returning to this barca or the other one!?This actual casts are fine and acomodate to the painting stuff and the massage rituals.Hope things change and Lola return and something change,right now it's always the same thing and routines.

The change from Nora to the twins was also a very big step down. ... but ... I guess, you are right. It is still one month of boring teasing shows in this apartment. .. :cry:

At least Irma is gone. ... Always think positiv. ... :)

• Upvote 2