Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello to all absent for two days, my last post was negative towards Ange for his atitude on Rose but his two days without looking at RLC make me say that ANGE have not done to project, obvious lsly his nudity did not cause But she has trouble in company of other person to make the party, she has no games with the cams like Karol, who nevertheless does not appear naked or very little (ah KAROL). On the other hand ROSE likes me more and more I had posted a few days before I saw a conection between ROSE & ANGE but I think I was wrong, we will see. I read a lot of your posts, without intervening so as to have an objective opinion on Barça1 & 2 and I understand a lot of your relevant posts it is clear that her daughters are playing on orders I do not know who (BELLE & ROSE lesbian show stopped net for One evening till 7 am then sleeping 24h for Angel) with more covered bates why? NAGA our daughter worries me less yoga less strange avocados or maybe I have not seen, my post is too long DESS, BB, WATHOU, VORTIOS, WOOD, HARLEY ... Thanks for being on CC

Thank you for your point of view.  I always like to see what others think!  Sounds at least like there was some kind of action tonight and at least they were home.  I hope you all enjoyed the show!!!

Have a great night martyen!!!!!