Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@HarleyFatboy Your efforts were not for nothing. I laughed my ass off. Wasted my money is the best! Lol

Your're right of course, RLC and girls know quite well what they doing. It's all about the hook and money. 

That's exactly right Amy3!   When RLC set's the hook........they set it real deep!!!  Have a good night...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

But I may have misunderstood your interest. If you mainly want to understand why people become fixated on particular girls and are upset at the thought of them hooking up with guys, then I am not the person to answer that question. :biggrin:

Yes, this is kind of what I was getting at. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@timber Yes, I know there is a distinct difference between the followers of the girls apts and the couples apts. My comments were directed toward the girls apt crowd. What I said is what always comes up in the other forums whenever RLC is discussed. 

That's inevitable. CC is essentially a soap opera digest. Everybody has their own favorite soap opera series, and everybody thinks their view of things is the best.

For soap operas, I always preferred Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, but if you weren't a Californian at the time you wouldn't know what that satire was about, and nobody here knows that "We're All Bozos On This Bus" won a Hugo award. I make subtle invisible jokes about such things which often which go unnoticed, but I think Bozos can always be worked into our discussions at CamCaps. :biggrin:

I don't think people would bitch about the Vacation girls if they were not truly hung up on them.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The guys here have a reputation for being in love with a girl in the apt, as if the relationship was mutual. I never understood that. I mean, hello, you have no connection to them whatsoever. How can you profess love for someone who has no idea you even exist. It's quite bizarre to us outsiders. On the other voyeur channels, we are all pretty much desparate for guys to show up to bang our girlies. Look, virtually none of these girls are pure lesbians. Bi, sure, but that means getting fucked by guys. Why would you complain or get upset because a guy who the girl actually knows comes over and fucks her? Very odd thinking to me and many other non-RLC voyeurs. Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

I know it these guys that fawn all over these girls and take it personally if you say anything they take as being derogatory even if it is the truth they will take your head off over some girl that would not give them the time of day

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We all come to RLC and CC for very different reasons, so we all prefer different aspects of RLC and CC.

Fine with me.

I can handle that.

I'm fine with it. It's just when some keep trying to push their on everyone else. But like you said one click takes care of that.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Good Night @HarleyFatboy ?! 

Thanks for letting join in on the fun with you guys. Hopefully I didn't ruffle any feathers too much. You guys can be pretty intense over here sometimes. ✌❤

Thank you Amy3 and stop by as often as you like!  Don't worry about ruffling any feathers.....I do that on my own way to much.  An intense group for sure, but it's fun to stay and play at times.

Have a good night Amy3........and the rest of you BOZOS :)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's inevitable. CC is essentially a soap opera digest. Everybody has their own favorite soap opera series, and everybody thinks their view of things is the best.

For soap operas, I always preferred Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, but if you weren't a Californian at the time you wouldn't know what that satire was about, and nobody here knows that "We're All Bozos On This Bus" won a Hugo award. I make subtle invisible jokes about such things which often which go unnoticed, but I think Bozos can always be worked into our discussions at CamCaps. :biggrin:

I don't think people would bitch about the Vacation girls if they were not truly hung up on them.

I seem to remember Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. But the one I remember most was "Soap"