Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I use to really enjoy CC guys, but it's becoming not a fun place to be right now. The girls are getting so much shit thrown at them, and are getting blamed for this atmosphere on the forum!!:cry:...They are girls on vacation, like it or not and.are entitled to do anything they want, whether it's inside or outside the apartment. They're in 1 of the best cities in the world, wouldn't you want to live it up. They get paid for allowing us to watch them in the apartments and nothing more...and I pay 75$ a month like all of you...The thing is, they read CC, and the more shit some guys on here throw at them, the less they will do in the apartment...FACT...It's a vicious circle...MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSE, MORE ARGUMENTS ON HERE, Leads to MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSES....

Can we try and get this forum back on track with some good banter guys before it gets past the point of no return...:huh:

Thank you Naga

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can we try and get this forum back on track with some good banter guys before it gets past the point of no return...:huh:

I don't care if I get shit for it, but it has to be said :angry:

...B2 is much nicer than B1, aesthetically speaking.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I use to really enjoy CC guys, but it's becoming not a fun place to be right now. The girls are getting so much shit thrown at them, and are getting blamed for this atmosphere on the forum!!:cry:...They are girls on vacation, like it or not and.are entitled to do anything they want, whether it's inside or outside the apartment. They're in 1 of the best cities in the world, wouldn't you want to live it up. They get paid for allowing us to watch them in the apartments and nothing more...and I pay 75$ a month like all of you...The thing is, they read CC, and the more shit some guys on here throw at them, the less they will do in the apartment...FACT...It's a vicious circle...MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSE, MORE ARGUMENTS ON HERE, Leads to MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSES....

I am also a critic of girls but no need to insult them. 
These guys dont understand that if they dont like something they can just simply unsubscribe like I did. 
Thats the only way to let RLC know that you dont like whats going on. If you keep on subscribing nothing will change and there is absolutely no need to use abusive words . 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, meran said:

I am also a critic of girls but no need to insult them. 
These guys dont understand that if they dont like something they can just simply unsubscribe like I did. 
Thats the only way to let RLC know that you dont like whats going on. If you keep on subscribing nothing will change and there is absolutely no need to use abusive words . 

Now that.........is a "FACT".....it is undisputed!!!!!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yo uso para disfrutar realmente chicos CC, pero no es convertirse en un lugar divertido para estar en este momento. Las niñas están recibiendo tanta mierda que les arrojaron, y están siendo culpados por este ambiente en el foro !! :cry:... Son chicas de vacaciones, nos guste o no and.are derecho a hacer lo que quieran, ya sea dentro o fuera de la vivienda. Están en 1 de las mejores ciudades del mundo, no querrías vivir a lo grande. Se les paga por lo que nos permite verlos en los apartamentos y nada más ... y me pagan $ 75 al mes como todos ustedes ... Lo que pasa es que leen CC, y el más mierda algunos chicos de aquí lanzar en ellos, menos lo harán en el apartamento ... de hecho ... es un círculo vicioso ... más mierda DIRIGIDO a las chicas, una menor actividad en la casa, más argumentos aquí, conduce a una mayor MIERDA DIRIGIDO a las chicas , menos actividad en las casas ....

Podemos tratar de conseguir este foro de nuevo en marcha con algunos buenos Banter antes de que llegue más allá del punto de no retorno ...:huh:

If you allow me, one of the worst things that could make an inhabitant of RLC, is to read what is written here, this is a place where they share their opinions, both people who are with a flower in the ass by someone in the houses , As someone who may be mentally ill and say nonsense 24 hours a day ...
But that's what you find on the street. That on the one hand.
But I also believe and know what the street is and how some clients treat their girls on vacation, I would be surprised that girls never lived through these and worse situations.
Precisely in countries of Eastern Europe, where they cross the face of a woman without further consideration. Not that I agree with that behavior but I'm not surprised by it.
I know she is bothered by certain behaviors of some participants in the forum, but I do not think it is reasonable to treat girls as little girls who do not know how to defend themselves. They have a job to do, if you want, do not call it a job, call them orders ... for RLC and its customers.

To not be hard to read, you at work, stop working because someone comes and insults you? Or would your boss allow you to stop doing your duties because you do not feel like doing them? According to her words and those of many, they put the girls as capricious, immature and voluble girls ... and I think they are more than all that.
Al que ginal what interests every lady on vacation, "is to earn money, get into the least possible problems and if you feel overwhelmed to pray because everything is over soon" and are the words of the only girl in RLC I have spoken through Social networks, and like almost a year ago, nor do I think he remembers his words.

So I also think positive that things are said head on, it is impossible for someone not to criticize what one of the participants does at any given time .... but do not put on the other side, it seems that some have a Flower in the ass when talking about girls.

14 minutes ago, meran said:

También soy un crítico de las niñas, pero no hay necesidad de insultarlos. 
Estos chicos no entienden que si no les gusta algo que pueden simplemente darse de baja como lo hice. 
Esa es la única manera de dejar RLC saber que no te gusta lo que pasa. Si se mantiene sobre la suscripción nada va a cambiar y no hay absolutamente ninguna necesidad de utilizar palabras abusivas. 

Why do you suggest another participant to unsubscribe?
People who complain, have every right to do it, like people who see nothing but the eyes of girls. Personally I am surprised, understanding that we are all adults, not teenagers.
Because if people were like that, who would not recommend you not to enter the forum, but likes to read complaints to girls?

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yo uso para disfrutar realmente chicos CC, pero no es convertirse en un lugar divertido para estar en este momento. Las niñas están recibiendo tanta mierda que les arrojaron, y están siendo culpados por este ambiente en el foro !! :cry:... Son chicas de vacaciones, nos guste o no and.are derecho a hacer lo que quieran, ya sea dentro o fuera de la vivienda. Están en 1 de las mejores ciudades del mundo, no querrías vivir a lo grande. Se les paga por lo que nos permite verlos en los apartamentos y nada más ... y me pagan $ 75 al mes como todos ustedes ... Lo que pasa es que leen CC, y el más mierda algunos chicos de aquí lanzar en ellos, menos lo harán en el apartamento ... de hecho ... es un círculo vicioso ... más mierda DIRIGIDO a las chicas, una menor actividad en la casa, más argumentos aquí, conduce a una mayor MIERDA DIRIGIDO a las chicas , menos actividad en las casas ....

Podemos tratar de conseguir este foro de nuevo en marcha con algunos buenos Banter antes de que llegue más allá del punto de no retorno ...:huh:

I still think that one of the concepts that you have or that most people have is that RLC is responsible for what happens in Barcelona. Or contracts with third parties (do not know where he gets these ideas), or rights ....
Legally they could not sign any contract, either "rights" without a commercial contract between. Many of the models are self-employed (type of business)
But going to another point. I am responsible for all this RLC bad atmosphere within the forums, and loss of customers. And if it continues along these paths will be even more.
Overall this is not good at all. Although people think so. But that is a matter of RLC.
And as for the girls who have poor performance for reading the forum ... if I was an employee of mine, I think it would be the last thing I would say, the next day I would present the letter of dismissal.
Enough of such nonsense.
Also, since everyone gives advice, I would advise you to forget the forums, and to dedicate themselves only to your social networks.
You would see how they would not have that problem with low self-esteem.

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way they choose to do it. Not much anyone can do about it.  Wait till the Summer Months, they'll only be there to Eat, Shower and Sleep.

The only way RLC is going to get Serious about things is when 50% of their Customer Base starts Cancelling their Subscriptions.

But the problem it a lot of rlc users seems fine with this girls acting like this..basicaly having zero real life in cams,and absolutely zero intimacy personal life in cams..they basily only do tease and the same "scenes" for them and they always defend them..they should "fight" for something better and more real or at least that the girls don't That all the fun to outside and all the boring to us...but no..is just..they look happy..the girls are happy..then they go away(with money in pocket)others come..and circle continues...and just for info..there is it's Angel..in the huge main bedroom..as always far way of cam..in top of bed..will we be "gifted with other "fantastic" half covered bate.....greattt.