Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I still think that one of the concepts that you have or that most people have is that RLC is responsible for what happens in Barcelona. Or contracts with third parties (do not know where he gets these ideas), or rights ....
Legally they could not sign any contract, either "rights" without a commercial contract between. Many of the models are self-employed (type of business)
But going to another point. I am responsible for all this RLC bad atmosphere within the forums, and loss of customers. And if it continues along these paths will be even more.
Overall this is not good at all. Although people think so. But that is a matter of RLC.
And as for the girls who have poor performance for reading the forum ... if I was an employee of mine, I think it would be the last thing I would say, the next day I would present the letter of dismissal.
Enough of such nonsense.
Also, since everyone gives advice, I would advise you to forget the forums, and to dedicate themselves only to your social networks.
You would see how they would not have that problem with low self-esteem.

Sorry Vortios, I thought you would have understood me a little bit by now. I do not think RLC is responsible for B1 and B2 and never have. I might be in the minority here and I might be totally wrong but as far as I'm concerned I've never been 1 to go along with theories that The Emperor gives instructions to the girls....If he even exists...

I don't want to start a conversation about this guys, it's just how I feel and has been thrashed to death on many occasions...I was just correcting Vortios...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm also a critic, we all are to a greater or lesser extent, but there are different ways to approach it. I would love the girls to spend a lot more time in the apartments like all you guys but what you'll then get is staged events like we've seen in the past, and more complaining...The girls can never win...:confused:

I my self would have like to see  more of the girls in apt like when d and k was there they just had fun together in there they didn't have sex parties but they I think they liked being there

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Si los Miembros tienen RLC Pertenencia a continuación, que debe mostrar su descontento con RLC de las chicas no estar allí. Si RLC recibe suficientes quejas van a sentar las guantelete de las niñas y hacer que el interior más de lo que están fuera. Sólo un puñado de quejas no lo resolverá. Cada uno tiene que hacerlo para tener RLC cambiar sus formas. Ha habido algunos carteles en el Foro que dicen que van a salir si al este de lucha y peleas continúa. Un Foro es ganar los Miembros no ahuyentarlos.  

Just in a forum, the first rule is that you will know that many things you read, will not like or at least will not match your tastes. It happens to me, on the subject of boys' entry, but I accept, if I want what RLC will offer me (I say that when they have entered guys, that night, I just have not participated in the forum)
Secondly, he is right, as I said yesterday, a few emails do not solve anything. I warned people last night (most of us were very pissed off about the situation). But as you say, how many of those pissed off then sent an email? But it does not surprise me, In the street the same happens, that's why I do not scare things. In the end, people work, react and behave the same on the street as on the internet.
That's why I see well that people leave the forum, not to go out and break someone's mouth. They say the words are taken by the wind.
We like it or we do not like it, everyone expresses himself as he knows or can. And that is independent of the studies that have one, do not go around the idea. There will be more educated people and others less, so a forum is very heterogeneous and enjoyable.
I agree that in the forum is to add, not to subtract. But we all have some fault in that. People who do not share information or share it with a few because they believe they have the monopoly of information .... people who take as their own a reference that do not go with it (I call them the Sanchos, for doing it in a very graphic, But not pellorative), some other Quixote, who also there, as if they had to save the good name of his particular dulcinea ...
And there are also fools (I am included) who think that the less secrets there are, the less rumor will be created about the girls) and this will lead to less controversy in the forum) As I see I am an idealist.

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm also a critic, we all are to a greater or lesser extent, but there are different ways to approach it. I would love the girls to spend a lot more time in the apartments like all you guys but what you'll then get is staged events like we've seen in the past, and more complaining...The girls can never win...:confused:

Naga, check your PM for Christ sake

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Una pregunta: ¿Cuál es el gemelo que supuestamente tiene un novio en Barcelona: el que regresó a las 0:30 de la mañana, o el que vino 07:00?

I think the first one who came back is the one who has gone out several nights alone (and is sitting farther away from camera 5) I just hope I'm not wrong.

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

" I used to really enjoy guys CC, but not become a fun place to be right now." Those are their tastes but can not match those of other forum participants.

"Girls are getting so much shit thrown at them, and are being blamed for this environment forum" !! ... Certainly the first culprits are them, their lack of involvement in RLC and allow ourselves to customers with long teeth. I constantly out and on top of doing a good show at B2, but the next day be the party father was only stone that broke the camel. But the main culprit is not they but the organization did not see this (which many do long)

"They're girls holiday, like it or not and.are right to do whatever they want, whether inside or outside the home."  I wish I already know where he gets his information as in this case. Conditions in terms not say anything like that. It is that just any judge him to read it, would die of laughter. Say and it 's true that a lie repeated 1000 times becomes truth no . The ladies on holiday have the mimas obligations of couples. But simply would not be inside the house and the project. If you can talk about the pros and cons of indications. But please do not insult our intelligence with things like that . We have seen how each of the girls responsible for carrying the houses, have been in constant contact with the organization. The other girls, do what at that time say they do. There are women who have done so with more grace and dissimulation, and others that simply was doing while they were reading the instructions. So please change the record, that story is no longer believes anyone.

"They are in one of the best cities in the world, you would not want to live large. They are paid by letting us see them in apartments and nothing more ..." Well, just do not know why you get paid, because unless you've seen the conditions of the contract, it is very risky to say what you say. But when these contractual conditions can be negotiated and from the country of origin and not even know if those conditions go beyond stay inside the house. I do not know how it goes this page, but if another web sex where girls transmit and if they have contracts. I do not think that these people do very, very different things.

"and pay me $ 75 a month as all of you ..."   I hope it's a misprint, as for me, I come, unfortunately, no one pays me to be here

"What happens is they read CC, and the fucking some guys here throw at them, but they will in the apartment ... in fact ... it 's a vicious circle ... more shit aimed at girls, one lower activity in the house, more arguments here, leads to greater SHIT aimed at girls, less activity in the houses .... "  that is an easy fix, they are not in CC, because they do not paint anything here, and avoid reading many unpleasant things. It is that in the world you can not fall biien everyone.

"We can try to get this back on track forum with some good Banter before it reaches beyond the point of no return ..." I wonder what you consider the point of no return. Seems very Teatrera that expression (no offense)

Thanks for that quality post Vortios....:dodgy:

I could argue with every single thing you highlighted there....But to be honest,  I can't be arsed....:sick:

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think the first one who came back is the one who has gone out several nights alone (and is sitting farther away from camera 5) I just hope I'm not wrong.

Yes, I thought so. And it strengthens me in my opinion that she has guaranteed no boyfriend in barcelona, as always said. She has never been left overnight.